The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

No.

Thanks.

Numerous European finals haven’t sold out over the years which I pointed out to you, that is a factual inaccurancy.

Tickets were available up until kick off, much like they were for lots of European Cup finals.

I think you’re seeing what you want to see, mate. More power to you.

The Glasgow Celtic support can be fickle enough. In the early 1990’s they would have got barely 25,000 at most home games. Place would only have been half full.

1 Like

I was at a rugby match once and there was only about 40 people at it. Fact.

2 Likes

No that is just a complete lie being pedaled by you.

You have failed to qualify that with any facts, the only one you have put forward was a sell out and that is a fact.

Is it true that the Fields of Athenry was ringing out around Murrayfield yesterday?

That is correct.

Tag?

I have put forward facts.

The article you linked says 71,500 were available, that’s from UEFA.

The difference to the capacity is apparently VIPs.

UEFA officially announced 71,842 at it.

And numerous European Cup finals failed to sell out, as I have pointed out to you time and time again.

Answer the question

Odd that you know that for sure but never answered my question

There is no facts to back your claims that UEFA couldn’t flog all their tickets.

Champions League finals have consistently sold out year on year for some time now and there will never the be the farce of UEFA trying t flog tickets to the final within of a few days of kick off. That is a fact.

I can’t be reading the last 200 posts -

What was the capacity of the ground hosting yesterday’s final and how many attended?

I didn’t say that mate.

I asked a question. UEFA said the amount of tickets on sale were 71,500. You say the difference to the capacity is VIPs and security.

UEFA announced 71,842 as the attendance. Does that include the VIPs or not?

And nice deflection, numerous European Cup finals have failed to sell out.

I just deal in facts mate.

70 & 50

Answer the question

What question?