The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

You’re the one talking about ‘soccer’ here and asking about it’s popularity over a minority sport - If i’m thick, you’re full on retard.

2 Likes

You’re the one who spent his Sunday arguing that exact point you stupid cunt.

Ah… no… I didn’t - I called the whole thing out as stupid by both sides and only pulled you up on your bullshit claims on Limerick GAA… retard.

You’re a nasty piece of shit. I’ve pulled you up on your choice of insults before.

Did anyone my age ever tell you how much it used to cost to fly to London before Ryanair?

1 Like

What’s up your ass? You came in all Billy Big balls but don’t like it up you.

Go on… tell us, pal.

Typically two weeks after tax income for the average Johnny Paycheck.

1 Like

I don’t like it up me.

Well don’t try to put it up others so, mate.

I asked a simple question, mate which neither you or the other fuckwit seem to be able to answer.

Plus I would like if you increased your vocabulary. It’s not too much to ask for a smart cookie like you.

And Tim expected 100k people on the average industrial wage to pay more than that for a flight to the continent + match ticket + accom etc. etc.

It was a stupid question and got the answer it deserved, you sensitive little cock sucker.

That you and 10 other lads spent a day “debating”. Sad cunt.

1 Like

Are you thick ? I never engaged in the pointless debate. I asked for the figures on Saturdays final only … you wanker.

Contrary to what @Nembo_Kid is trying to tell us, we have an eye witness account from @Mullach_Ide (who was in Moscow in 2008) that not all European Cup soccer finals held in the modern environment have sold out. Any reaction from the Chelsea supporters about the farce of UEFA having to flog tickets for the Premier game in European club soccer in 2008 when Chelsea weren’t able to sell their allocation. Did the budget airlines not make it accessible for Chelsea fans to travel from London to Moscow?

I think there was around 55k at Saturday’s match, pal but judging by the amount of people I know who were at it, I’d say that number was hugely swelled by Irish sheep who figured there’d be at least 1 Irish team in the final. Saracens would be a poorly supported team because they are cunts run by a supercunt and the French are too mean and lazy to travel in big numbers.

1 Like

So if there was no Irish teams in the semi it would have been considerably less?

Multiples of a week’s wages?

The first flight I paid for was to France in the early 90’s and it cost the guts of 400 quid. I only flew twice more in that decade.

I would say they would’ve struggled to get to 40k if that was the case. The English and French don’t value the Heino as highly as Irish sheep.

1 Like