The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

well, they refused their automatic place so they will never qualify and wont get the money so will get worse

a European cup with only 3 countries who will play in it

can see the French pulling out now

2 Likes

:poop:

sweep sweep

Is there any distinction in terms of insurance pay-out level for retiring due to concussion or a gammy elbow? Iā€™m sure the former would also adversely impact future employment opportunities, life assurance and all sorts of other things much more than the latter so I can understand a player going along with the official version of events. Patch him up and ensure he plays a few games after the real career ending incident?

Obviously the rugby football crowd bankrupted the country from inside our financial institutions so have no qualms about engaging in dodgy practices. I imagine the affected teams and association would benefit greatly from being able to point to an elbow ailment rather than concussion as the retirement reason in the event of a retired player subsequently succumbing to brain disease.

Could rugby football administrators be in cahoots with the medical profession and big business in mistreating vulnerable players?

3 Likes

RIP Daniel. No player should die on the field of his chosen recreational activity.

Apologies @Fagan_ODowd if this felt cuntish. I was thinking about your various GAA stories of clattering/being clattered by an assortment of rogues/psychos/criminals/alright sorts etc while hurling rather than your ironing issues.

1 Like

1 Like

Do you like the design? It took me ages.

1 Like

Its magnificent.

1 Like

The accountancy brigade shifting blame again :rollseyes:

I was baffled by the apparent irrelevance of it rather than cuntified to be honest.

Thatā€™s grand so.

European Cup :joy:

They could change the name to something, like, oh, say, the tri nations?

When do Leinster play Munster in the Rabo Direct final?

Scarletā€™s brought less than 200 over for the huge semi final

1 Like

No point in travelling over to see your team get hockied by Leinster tho?

Incorrect. The ā€œRabo Directā€ no longer exists.

Yer make taking the frees for Leinster hadnā€™t much of a clue. Hit the post from the 21.