The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

It’s not in the Aviva

The final is though, right? Right?

1 Like

Where’s it on?

UCD and Ravenhill I think.

Oh

There is a local lass on the team. (Nice looking girl she is) never played rugby before 18 months ago. Actually played rugby for Ireland I believe before she ever played for a club.

It’s a simple game for simple folk.

@caoimhaoin is a fan

What’s her name?

Eimear Considine

1 Like

No denying that

Impressive lady

3 Likes

Good legs.

1 Like

More like an American Tennis ayer look to ger. Starting to see more of that. Girls are getting seriously athletic at younger ages now

More like I think that they may impact negatively the players/teams overall performance

Red hair and freckles is American tennis?

And she walked from GAA because she wasn’t getting enough attention from it, so she went to a ‘sport’ that although she never played it in her life she was able to walk in at the highest level…but that’s alright because it brings attention.

Did that cad Mark Renton ever come across her, mate?

And an opportunity to travel the world and maybe go to an olympics. The ladies are on the world 7s circuit they have a right time of it.

BTW. This argument about swapping sports. Its clearly a big opportunity in an underdeveloped sport like ladies rugby is. “Team GB” did same for their cycling program in the olypmics and converted some rowers I think it was. Any half decent boys school side would trounce the irish ladies they are picking from a fair shallow pool so zero surprise that anyone half athletic from another sport is easily converted

1 Like

Its almost like some bogballer going to Australia to play a sport they know fuck all about.

2 Likes