The Ask Niall Harbison Thread

Does he have aides?

1 Like

Most of these fellas would have a PA mate.

So it’s safe to say he has aides?

2 Likes

Yeah, I think we can pretty much sign off on that.

1 Like

He made “millions” from selling his tech venture.

He actually probably cleared a good bit shy of a million, ffs like, KP, myself and Chavez could sit down a knock out a tech venture that would sell for a million quid in an hour.

2 Likes

Good rule of thumb is anybody in media telling you how well they are doing are not doing that well at all. If they are doing well they keep under radar. If they are not doing well they need the media to try and create the halo effect.

1 Like

We really should sit down for an hour some rainy autumn morning and sort this out for once and for all. I have an extension to build next year and could do with the injection of a million.

Aside: A school mate of mine and 2 colleagues left the comfort of their medical device world in 2013 and went at their own thing… their product/company was purchased last month for just shy of 5 million euros and they have been retained for 2 years as directors.

6 Likes

:grinning:

Didn’t he ‘sell’ it for €2 million but it was used to pay something like €1.8 million in debt?

Bought by a MNC?

I dont blame them for cashing in but so many great companies get sold and ireland doesnt get half the benefit it might.

its the dream though to come up with that ONE idea!

didn’t you say the same about people doing sports a few days ago. people who are good at sports keep schtum etc etc.

Is this your stock answer to everything on this forum. " a good rule of thumb about cooking is that michelin star chefs never post photos of their meals on the ravenous thread while backinatracksuit does"

2 Likes

Knows a way around a grant form, fair play to him

2 Likes

Wtf is all that about?

how does oen go about getting a job as a contributor to his website?
he has assembled some conglomeration of fucktards in fairness to him

1 Like

Just a blurb on how his businesses have gone. His big sale was Simply Zeisty for £1.7m sterling, what his shareholding of that was is hard to say as they definately got 500k external investment (https://www.siliconrepublic.com/start-ups/social-media-agency-simply-zesty-acquired-by-utv-plc). There was back end consideration depending on the performance of the business but UTV wrote it down substantially so you’d guess they didn’t hit the targets.

He’s taken in 500k of Enterprise Ireland Grants between failed businesses and SZ. An unknown amount of other investors between the lot. After tax he’s still done okay you’d imagine but Lovin Dublin is pretty important to him really.

I was talking more of the loving Manchester sign.
It’s a bit of a stretch to love this dark satanic mill.
Is he now an international businessman a la bandage?

1 Like

a classic from his site

that stupid bitch should have had a saucepan clattered off the side of her head

1 Like

So he had 40% of SZ, but before other investors came in it seems

Vanessa isn’t a looker

Oh yea they’ve expanded there, shrewd move

1 Like