The Ask Niall Harbison Thread

Would agree with that, bar the sun over London.
Why Manchester of all places I wonder?

Big city, probably underserved by the London centric media

1 Like

Copy and paste Michael. We don’t want to be driving traffic to that shite.

wearing her smelly t shirt hoping she’ll get a response

Getting over the visibility barrier is a huge problem for tech startups. In that sense Harbo’s self-publicity has legitimate value to it. His ideas all seem rather mundane however.

1 Like

:joy:

Harbo is losing it. Fáilte Ireland make him look a right gimp

That’s hilarious. Did I see he got an investment in it recently?

The cunt is getting grants left, right and centre according to some other article on here a few weeks back

[quote]Man in coffee shop this morning: A young woman like you shouldn’t wearing a T-shirt (refering to my repeal teshirt) like that. It makes people uncomfortable.
Me:Good, they should be. Now they know how they’ve made 5 thousand women a year, for over 30years feel. Also, don’t you dare think that because you’re a man you get to go up to a woman you’ve never met and tell her what she should or shouldn’t be wearing.
awkward silence
Me: yeah, sit down ya fool
Man sits down, coffee shop applauds #bigotswontwin #repealthe8th #feminism[/quote]

that never happened.

9 Likes

Irish businessman Emmet O’Neill has invested €500,000 in local online publisher Lovin Group, The Irish Times has learned.
This has secured a stake of just below 40 per cent for the former Topaz chief executive and will be used to support the company’s expansion both here and overseas.

Dinny’s nephew. He’s a big fan of fads having run a few Curves gyms and launching the Smiles brand.

Has he made money off them?

He sold smiles for a fortune anyways.

Also owns Mt Juliet I think

https://lovindublin.com/reviews/mexican/mexican-food-so-bad-i-ran-out-the-door-after-2-bites

About time someone called out some of the slop being served up as Mexican food in Dublin. The SABurritto on Nth Earl St is a fairly grim dining experience as well.

2 Likes

he wrote an awful piece about Dublin… typical pointing out problems and offering no solutions piece…

a food critic giving his opinion on the economy.

fuck off.

1 Like

It’s allowed us to find Kev on Twitter

1 Like

The cunts are now taking over.

1 Like

I think he’s Brother Pruntys son.