The Ask Niall Harbison Thread

The Combine Harbester

Niall, I have a business idea for you that I think could make billions for us both. Itā€™s a new beauty product for women called ā€œHarbinated Waterā€. We take ordinary Liffey water, add 2 drops of Irish rugby playerā€™s sweat (2 symbolising the amount of Grand Slams theyā€™ve won in history), a spoonful of puke thrown up by somebody who has had too much to drink in Temple Bar on St. Patrickā€™s Day, add secret Harbs and spices and ferment for exactly a year, before bottling this heady brew. I can see women really buying into the chance to rub Irish rugby playersā€™ bodily fluids into themselves. In time Harbinated Water may well do for Dublin what Eau de Cologne did for Paris.

You want in before I patent the name and cut you out forever?

1 Like

Niall, do you think youā€™ve finally made it now that you are going on holidays with star f**ker Emma Quinlan?

Niall, can you explain why Galway hurling continues to underperform at senior IC championship level given their underage and club success relatively.
Also Niall, should joe start on the edge of the square, in the half forward line or at midfield. Should he be banned from taking every free and sideline cut irrespective of his or its position. Does his constant roving upset the team.
Lastly, if you donā€™t want to drink, or even eat, is there anything to do in Dublin.
Thanks in advance.

PS Niall. Can you teach me how to use a question mark.

[QUOTE=ā€œflattythehurdler, post: 918736, member: 1170ā€]Niall, can you explain why Galway hurling continues to underperform at senior IC championship level given their underage and club success relatively.
Also Niall, should joe start on the edge of the square, in the half forward line or at midfield. Should he be banned from taking every free and sideline cut irrespective of his or its position. Does his constant roving upset the team.
Lastly, if you donā€™t want to drink, or even eat, is there anything to do in Dublin.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™d like Nialls view on Joe as a potential Centre Back

Niall Harbison has you all dancing to his merry tune.

He has worked social marketing/media textbookedly and reeled in some of the boardā€™s biggest fish on to his 50 foot yacht full of bikini models and other internet millionaires with billionaire traits.

[QUOTE=ā€œTheUlteriorMotive, post: 918744, member: 2272ā€]Niall Harbison has you all dancing to his merry tune.

He has worked social marketing/media textbookedly and reeled in some of the boardā€™s biggest fish on to his 50 foot yacht full of bikini models and other internet millionaires with billionaire traits.[/QUOTE]

I still donā€™t get who he is or what all this is about but I find it very amusing all the same.

Huey Lewis got it right 30 odd years ago.

Itā€™s hip to be square.

:rolleyes:

I think he means like zeebs.

Will you show your pal, Jamie Shitheap, the anti-rugby football thread and how much we loathe him and his cretinous teammates?

Thereā€™s genuine, bitter hatred in your contributions to these topics. It couldnā€™t be healthy.

On the contrary, genuine, bitter hatred against certain things is very healthy.

Surely far better to pretend to hate things for a bit of a laugh like you do?

Iā€™d be quite offended if you were accusing me of being a well-balanced person.

Thank you for noting Iā€™m genuine.

A genuine man learns how to spell other peopleā€™s surnames

FOAD you soup taking hook nose cunt

FOAD you hun cunt