The Ask Niall Harbison Thread

I see Harbo is getting serious flak for calling the wetsuit wearing kids who jump into the water at Grand Canal Dock ā€œknackersā€ in a Lovinā€™ Dublin review of a nearby restaurant. Heā€™s sacked himself from writing opinion pieces on the site now!

http://www.independent.ie/life/home-garden/homes/fun-house-residence-of-dublins-president-of-fun-30350696.html

Strong leadership.

Heā€™s from Tyrone. :eek:

The man sees himself as much Dublin as coddle at this stage, just donā€™t ask him to associate with anyone who would ever have tasted coddle of course.

Not before he mentioned how he and Conrad used to cook together in it.

Fuckinā€™ knacker.

Cunt.

Fucking bottler

Meanwhile there were mounted guards down at the Grand Canal Dock yesterday. A local told me that ā€œgangs of youthā€ were terrorising local residents and shops so much that the Guards were showing a heavy presence. No reports of swimming however.

I reside in said area and I was walking in the vicinity of Fresh Supermaket on Sunday night at c.9.30pm when a number of scantily clad teenage girls and their wetsuit wearing male companions approached from the opposite direction. As we passed, one of the girls shouted, ā€œHey Mister, how big are your balls?ā€

Scum bags are very fond of rhetorical questions.

Cool story bro. Did you have a witty retort or anything?

Whoā€™s ā€œweā€? You and Harbo besties now?

I giggled to myself and continued walking. She mugged me off in fairness to her.

No, he got highly flustered and embarrassed and quickly scurried back to the safety of his apartment, obviously.

ā€œwe passedā€ as in me and the gang of youngsters passed each other.

Figuratively. If you had responded her male pals would have mugged you. Good and proper.

The one good point out of this is that if the girl felt the need to question your balls size, it is that the previous issues with your ballbag hanging out of your Best suit trousers have since been rectified

Heā€™s hardly Irish with a name like Harbison :rolleyes: