The Awful Professional Footballer Thread

Feel free to add.

1. Mikael Silvestre

2, Theo Walcott

(dont agree with Silvestre btw, just finished as a footballer now)

1. Lucas Leiva

Silvestre was ALWAYS shite.

The best thing United did was get rid of him, their defense has been infinitely better since.

1. Goergios Samaras

Nah, too many medal and caps to be shite. May not have been a great of Utd lore, but not shite enough to be put at no 1 in this thread. IMO.

Almunia, he should have saved that shot.

1 Like

when he was playing the most overrated footballer ever was denis irwin- a dreadful dreadful footballer who was famed in europe for bee a mouthy prick & nothing else-people wer surprised that liverpool won the champions league with that donkey traore(sic) but i know a lot of continentals that said the same about irwin

also he is an absolute cunt of a man- i hate him

mcshane now obviously & kevin doyle who has a shit first touch & doesnt score enough goals

Igor Biscan.

John Arne Riise.

1 Like

What necessarily makes continentals opinions greater than others?

yes- countries like spain italy france germay & holland have a much better football culture than here :rolleyes:

I’m from the kev school of thought on this one, my opnions best so go fuck yourself you mook. B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_LbJTvTWA

:rolleyes:

Emile Heskey, worst player in the EPL.

What a load of shite
NCC showing himself as knowing nothing about soccer after all
Of course his shite play was why he was playing with UTD for 12 years

But, but, but, but…continentals told him

:lol:

Hm. Thread title slightly misleading. Thomas Brolin was a nightmare of a pro but was a serious player when he could be arsed.

Flano has a point. Donkey Kilbane is a great pro but a ball of shite as a footballer.

Lock the thread Flano, or just make it explode with your mind.

fuck me has it taken this long for djimi traore, salif diao and babb to be mentioned(babb may be excused for taking a goalpost in the mummy & daddy bag trying to save a goal to save a goal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTzzm4sxAZM