The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Defoe scores a crucial 93rd minute peno for Sunderland.

He should be in the Cork Weirdo/Sicko Thread.

Defoe with a late equaliser.

Wonderful scenes at The Brittania at FT with Big Sam beating his chest and delivering a rousing rallying cry to the away fans.

Wes Hoolahan not happy with being taken off.

Arsenal are an unbelievably stupid team.

Two instances.

1. They are a goal up with one minute of normal time to go. Ball played to Giroud at the edge of the box. Giroud has somehow managed to get himself offside. That’s bad enough. But worse he realises that he is off side and he decides to let the ball run through to a Norwich player allowing them to set up a quick break rather than playing the ball giving away a free and slowing the game down and letting the backs get set up.

2. Three and a half minutes into the four minutes of stoppage time. Norwich win a free on half way. Ruddy the goalkeeper is up in the box along with the other 10 Norwich players. The long ball in is won by an Arsenal defender who heads it clear to another Arsenal player. Instead of hoofing the fucking thing up the pitch where there are no defenders and no goalkeeper and at worst running the clock down to zero and at best scoring a goal with an unguarded net the stupid cunt tries a back flick which is won by a Norwich player and played back into the danger area, triggering another mild panic at the back…

These cunts would break your heart if you followed Arsenal.

1 Like

What has Wenger got left on his current contract and are are there any moves afoot to replace him?

Androus Townsend gave some performance yesterday

Was actually fairly poor bar the goal, lost the ball a lot. Put in great effort though and a brilliant free kick. He has a great tally of goals and assists the last 3 weeks or so

Ah, from the highlights I’m sure he looked good.

Well they’re called highlights for a good reason pal.

I’m not sure it’s me that needs to be told that, pal.

What a tribute it is to the Man U youth system that two of its graduates and both Altrincham lads to boot, Danny Simpson and Danny Drinkwater are just 90 minutes away from winning a championship medal at Old Trafford.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Yurt

United fans baying for everything.

Leicester denied a stonewaller.

Oliver bottled that one.

Man Utd playing well the last ten minutes or so. I think Leicester will sneak the win from a corner though

Rojo is such a liability, loses his man for the goal, insane challenge that should have been a penalty and then loses his man again at a corner.