The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

I actually have some sympathy with your position. Fergie for some reason had a whole string of teams roll over and show the belly on many a title run in.
That said, Chelsea were fucking dreadful in the first half last night, and spurs completely lost the plot, shoukd have finished with three or four red cards, and were entirely to blame for their own demise.
Well that and Eden hazard trying a lick.
I do love seeing a bunch of cockney wankers utterly eviscerated and deflated. Doesn’t much matter which bunch.

1 Like

How dare teams try and win a game. How fucking dare they… Forget that teams have their own targets and rivalries, that has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

West Ham are having a great season and have had excellent results away from home. It’s not surprising to see them beat WBA on the day.

Its great seeing teams not rolling over anymore like they did against United for most of there premier league wins.

Last night reminded me of the times those useless cunts from West Ham would finally make themselves useful and try a leg against united time and time again. Granted I think it only worked out about once or twice, but still.

I see Jamie Vardy mugged Harry Kane off last night, mugged him off good and proper.

I got a sense that teams rolled over a bit for Leicester for the last three months of the season. The only side I can recall really having a cut at them over the last 10-12 games was a West Ham side playing for 4th. Still Leicester put in the hard yards and really won the title in about a 6 week stretch from mid December to early February with the home win over Chelsea, winning at Spurs and Man City and beating Liverpool at home.

Leicester played like a side all season with bloody minded determination not to miss out on the title. Spurs were the best of the rest but really only became contenders late on with the proviso that ‘if Leicester implode’ they’ll win it.

The key now for Spurs is to hold on to the likes of Bamindele and Harry Kane. Reading through the lines it looks possible that we’ll do that. Spurs are probably in a better position that Liverpool two season back to consolidate as these are key to our future over the next few season, we don’t have a standout player of the standing of Suarez for Barcelona to poach or even a Modric or Bale for Real Madrid.

A large part of why Man U are struggling now is they don’t have those 18-20 free points they got every season under Sir Alex as soon as the opposition team bus driver parked up the bus outside Old Trafford.

Worst team of the season:

Courtois
Ivanovic - Lescott - Skrtel - Darmian
DePay - Hazard - Henderson - Pedro
Agbonlahor - Falcao

You don’t really really believe noone has been trying against Leicester since Christmas do you???

1 Like

Stones and Pato hard done by there, but hard to argue with it on the whole.

Just putting in every Villa player would have been fair enough too.

1 Like

No, I don’t. Only since about mid February.

1 Like

That is a bit unfair on some of the Villa players who did try but the likes of Lescott, Agbonlahor and Guzan deserve to be named.

Pedro has 7 goals in 22 starts in the league for Chelsea. Bit harsh to include him. Hennessy of Crystal Palace is the worst keeper by a mile

It could have been so different at Liverpool, but some Pool fans wouldn’t have it

Others disagreed

An entertaining season. Made better by Mourinho not being around spewing his poison for most of it.

1 Like

And the majority of united fans. Some even disappeared completely.

3 Likes

They will be all back crowing when they win the FA cup.

1 Like

Most likely, one even crawled back out after winning a semi final.

Can’t beat tradition. In every town in Ireland the biggest cunt is usually a United fan.

6 Likes