The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

I’ve learned to be to cynical about sport to believe in feel good stories.

1 Like

I want to believe.

It’s like all this team Sky shite all over again.

The reported links to Dr Mark Bonar are troubling.

not troubling

An astonishingly well put together review of the EPL season with every goal from every match and live scoring as it goes on:

http://cmoe.dk/leaguereplay/

1 Like

Big Sam Allardyce on SSN there talking about Spurs collapsing mentally the other night and losing the plot. He said Sunderland need to ensure they retain their composure for the remaining relegation battles and not do a Spurs on it.

2 Likes

Big Sam is a top guy, the kind of manager players would love I’d say.

Sunderland at home to Chelsea at the weekend. No doubt Chelsea will have the same desire and will to win that they had on Monday night and will make life hell for Big Sam.

1 Like

Hopefully Sunderland don’t shit themselves.

1 Like

Didn’t @GeoffreyBoycott shit himself before a marathon?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

This entire farewell to a football stadium has been done to death by west ham at this stage, but the guardian have a nice video here about it, even if at 12 minutes its dreadfully overlong, much like the farewell itself.

The two aul nuns at 1:41 are funny, few interesting characters interviewed

Gutsy response from Big Sam’s charges.

Chelsea score again

I expect a big second half from our boys, I would expect them to shit themselves like @GeoffreyBoycott’s boys.

1 Like

Hard to believe Swansea are going to dispense of Guido at the end of the season after the great job he has done since taking over just as they were in the perils of relegation.

1 Like

Colback missed a great chance there for Newcastle.

The Ginger gimp.

Big Sam could yet be relying on a favour for Spurs last day of the season when Spurs travel to Newcastle. Real clever move from Big Sam mouthing off like that.