The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Yeats on Newstalk is luvin it

Moyes was screwed over, this total football orange cunt is a disgrace.

I strongly dislike the Dutch from seeing them over in Crete on a lads holiday during the builder holidays in the early 00’s, some shower of bastards.

John Ruddy didn’t make a very good attempt to save Manchester City’s winning penalty, which was very saveable.

Villa down at spurs.
Every time so far that the camera has settled on Remi Garde, he has the ‘I’ve made a huge mistake’ look on his chevy chase.

2 Likes

Spurs are cruising, Villa are playing like a team that lost the spine of their team during the last transfer window.

The Secret Footballer claiming that Fabregas is leading the revolt against Mourinho:
http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/tsf-diary/29129/chelsea-players-revolt-yet-still-stubborn-jose-mourinho-wont-back-down/

i’d believe that. A Barca / Wenger double agent.

Pat Nevin suggesting it’s Matic on OTB now

The Chelsea rat has spoken

Just watching MOTD2 from last night here. John Stones is absolutely hopeless. Wasn’t it @the_man_himself who claimed he was worth £30m and better than Virgil Van Dijk? :laughing:

1 Like

2-1 . Villa might get a point yet

One swallow doesn’t make a summer. Stones will go on to be a very very good defender. Virgil Van Shite is bang average.

1 Like

One swallow? Stones is consistently useless.

He’s stone useless.

3 Likes

He was brilliant coming up to the international break.

No, he wasn’t you lying idiot.

1 Like

Mourinho rumoured to be getting the boot at the weekend regardless of results.

You clearly don’t watch many everton games.

They’re hapless at the back. I don’t think you understand football, mate. But no harm done as long as you enjoy looking at the games.

1 Like

Lad you think Virgil Van Shite is a good player ffs. Stones is 21 and is surrounded by average enough players playing in a fairly expansive team and is doing really well. In 3/4 seasons time he’ll be one of the top defenders around. Martinez teams have a history of being god awful at the back so you can’t hold that against him.