The Barclays Premier League 2015/16™

Are you on crack, you mad man?

1 Like

He was the worst centre back on show at this year’s Euro U21 Championship.

I would agree with this. I studied him against Arsenal and rapidly came to the conclusion that he’s a grossly overrated donkey.

So what players can’t play bad games or bad tournaments? It is called form you ignorant twat.

Not the first centre back to struggle badly against arseanal this year.

True, but I don’t rate him, pal.

Also in Evertons system when they are out played in the middle of the park the centre backs are completely hung out to dry. It is Martinez’s biggest failure as a coach.

I’d call it lack of ability, he looked clueless on how to defend, all at sea.

1 Like

They play with two holding midfield players in McCarthy and Barry and he gets plenty of protection. He’s still shit.

1 Like

Jamie Carragher is so mumbling and inarticulate. It almost distracts from the bullshit he comes out with, way out of his depth on MNF.

Mesut Oezil - what a player. :clap:

Barry is crap and mccarthy isn’t a whole lot better. Either way it is irrelevant. Stones is a very good prospect.

No, it’s not. They play 5 in midfield and have holding players. You made out he defends on his own in a vacuum. He’s a very poor defender as he lacks basic defensive qualities.

PS: You’re a fool.

2 Likes

I clearly stated when they are over run in midfield.

Apart from his performances for England and Everton, @anon25556527 is making a good case for Stones.

4 Likes

Stones has been very good in a couple of premier league games. The celtic clique on this board have it out for stones for some reason since Chris Sutton stated Virgil Van Shite was better than him and worth more money.

Another one for goal machine Harry Kane tonight.

1 Like

What a strike rate for Stones. Good in a couple of league games? He’s probably played about a hundred EPL games. He’s shit. Are you related to him or something?

1 Like

I presume he’s hoping Utd sign him.

He’s barely played 50 pl games I’d say.