The Barney Curley lies thread

I’m from limerick. I went to boarding school.

Who started the thread?

fair play. What school?

He said before he went to the crescent comprehensive.

Black rock for fifth and and sixth year.

I got a handy nice post for that one

Yes you found that out when ye passing false information about me in pms a few months back.

1 Like

A MacMeltdown would be a great name for a massive burger with cheese

4 Likes

You told the board you sap.

This is actually intriguing, a chap posting on the internet is driving lads demented.

1 Like

By the way @BarneyCurley, now that the match is over, can you post this up please?

I always compile a little mental list of people that’ll bite when I put a post. 1) @the_man_himself is always top of it and his inability to not bite is unreal 2) @Mac a crown simpleton and really just a muppet 3) @anon78624367 it’s actually amazing how he can’t control his ability to bite. Seems like an ok fella if a bit mental. 4) @anon61878697 has improved but he usually cant leave it go and will join if somebody else bites. 5) @myboyblue nobody really cares about him and if he’s the only bite you’ve probably failed.

6 Likes

No mate you were informed about that in pms about me. Remember a few months when ye were all desperately passing around false info about me?

You have a lovely way of flattering yourself

Yes made the ones that bite are the weirdos rather than the Walter Mitty who compiles the lies

Jesus this is some meltdown from a newbie

Funny, cos you said previously you have us all on ignore. #morelies

you think too much about this place…do you think people can’t see through your posts and are playing along to see where you go with it?

Has this been resolved? We need a proper man to call this lad out but unfortunately @AppleCrumbled no longer seems to post here

Handicaps