The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

I have it on good authority a man was arrested in Ballyhale at 19:30 last night for contravention of the online abuse laws

2 Likes

I was. By you.

The chronology and the semantics are crystal clear.

"Old men who obsess with strangers children normally end up on a list and the next step is often prison.”

I am meant to have obsessed – your term – about a child who I did not know existed – and now, it turns out, does not exist.

Apart from anything else, you and Dimmy have shown exactly what ye are, two middle-aged utter creeps. Ye colluded together to accuse someone of paedophilia by inventing an eight year old daughter for Dimmy.

The reality is that I intuited Dimmy would go this road. How else could could I have read this scenario so accurately? I know who he is and my information is that he does not have an eight year old daughter.

You have shown exactly what you are: a middle-aged god help us who colluded on a discussion with a middle-aged Kevin Myers-admiring gobshite who has never left, mentally, secondary school to accuse an innocent person of paedophilia – because that person happens to have different views on Covid, is a GAA supporter and has a level of intelligence of which ye are painfully jealous.

Ye got played like the poisonous dupes ye are. The bottom line for you: ‘I went along with another lad in the invention of an eight year old girl so I could accuse someone on the Internet of paedophilia.’

You are so poisonously stupid that I got you to show your innermost nature on the Internet. How does being that person feel?

Stay down in Clare, Walter Hind Titty.

Was it under this too?

Captain irony strikes again.

Some wild stuff going down. This zinger gave me a good LOL anyway… @Horsebox shot between the two eyes

1 Like

I do love that one, could be used to describe quite a few of us really

1 Like

Yikes. I feel bad now. Stay safe broski. And well played. We walked right into your delicately made trap.

There’s an argument going on about the credentials of a lawyer of a premier league club. One fella has googled his LinkedIn

TFK ladies and gents

1 Like

The lookalikes thread of all places.

2 Likes

Vroom Vroom

You can never tell where it will go off next

2 Likes

It’s like whack a moley

1 Like

Bizarre exchange there.

The inter county championship having an early finish is having unintended consequences?

1 Like

Sone lads have very long memories, I don’t know how they do it :man_shrugging:

Winter has begun, and it will be a long one.

3 Likes

Only 148 days to Christmas

1 Like

One fella fierce wound up there of late

One of my fave TFK digs is when it references a low volume thread like “you showed your true character in the I’d Say In Her Day thread”.

5 Likes