The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Obviously for these lads it depends whether you stand with the accuser or the accused.
I’ve been linked with paedophiles more than anybody here I’d say (almost certainly) and none of them ever had an issue, came to the defence of the accusers even :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Do we need to take a poll on whether calling or insinuating a poster is a pedo is fair game?! You got called it, it didn’t get called up on and so pass it on, it’s fair ammo?!

No one thinks you’re a paedo.

Maybe ask the fans of Elon Musk here first?

Admins need to step in if that’s what he did. Personally I have never posted anything on here that I wouldn’t stand over.

That’s exactly what he did, twice and he’s a track record of attempting to cause grief for posters outside this forum.

He is a bad article.

Admins need to step in if @Fran doxxed Labane to the FBI.

1 Like

White knighting for a poster you said was a lover of rape. :grinning:

If he did this how come he’s still on the forum?

Ask @Rocko

FtF and Shaney were fine with my real identity being disclosed on this forum.

FtF called @TheUlteriorMotive “a lover of rape”.

Absolute hypocrites.

Would you not hazard a guess. Seems a bit reckless to allow someone who is doxxing lads to remain on the forum.

What @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy has proven here is:

If he knew a mentor of children at a sports club was “a lover of rape”, he’d do nothing.

Maybe you’d like to address why you threatened to dob a poster in to Kilmacud Crokes about him not being fit to mentor kids?

Or are you just going to further engage in false equivalence to throw shade away from you cowardly bullying.

You’re an absolute scumbag, completely irredeemable. Even your own family recognise what a toxic sociopath you are.

You’ve admitted here you see no problem with people you describe as “lovers of rape” mentoring children in a sports club.

That’s literally what you’ve admitted.

What does that say about you?

He did it.

A number of posters here had their personal identities disclosed online by him, you’d think a poster who goads another poster about raping their cancer stricken wife would not be allowed on the forum again, yet here he is years later making veil threats about falsely accussing posters of being unfit to mentor kids in a voluntary capacity outside of the forum.

Wonder would you be so quick to tolerate that being labelled at you?

@Rocko

Are you seriously going to allow this?

That’s literally what you admitted.

You called @TheUlteriorMotive “a lover of rape”.

Yet you see no problem with somebody YOU called “a lover of rape” mentoring children at a sports club.

For the record I don’t think @TheUlteriorMotive is “a lover of rape” or anything like that. YOU have stated you do.

The real questions are about YOUR attitude to rape, not @TheUlteriorMotive’s.

A trip down memory lane to refresh people’s memories about TFK psycho is needed.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/tfk-j-accuse/31660/1083

On that thread, I was only one doxxed.

You were fine that.