The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

You were the person responsible for all the doxxing you freak.

You’re a pathological liar and a dangerous scumbag.

How can you doxx a pseudonym who you don’t even know the real name of? :rofl:

There were four of five people who had their identities doxxed by you on Twitter.

You went around setting up anonymous Twitter accounts and then disclosing poster identities on them.

You also went around tagging journalists trying to get the forum shut down you fucking psycho.

The only person who has been doxxed on here is myself.

You were and are fine with that, as were plenty of other posters here.

A public Twitter account following another public Twitter account is not a doxxing, you absolute mentalist.

This is a public forum. It’s up to the moderators to decide what posts are appropriate to remain on it.

I will return to this - because you haven’t accounted for it at all.

It is clear that if you knew of somebody who was a “lover of rape” who was mentoring children in a sports club, you would not report them.

Given your background as a staunch defender of the Catholic Church and the PIRA, that is no surprise.

It’s because of people like you that the abuse in Crossmaglen Rangers was allowed to proceed unchecked for years.

More lies.

You set up Twitter accounts on here, mimicking other posters, you used anoymous Twitter accounts to disclose the real life identities of posters. Yesterday on two separate occasions you threatened to go to a GAA club a poster was involved with and tell them they were unfit to mentor children.

You’re a toxic, nasty little bully, a real toxic scumbag.

You still haven’t addressed the issue of you being soft on rape.

You called @TheUlteriorMotive “a lover of rape”.

Now you’re saying that people you call “lovers of rape” are appropriate people to mentor children at sports clubs.

You were projecting all the time.

You are the problem here.

It’s a false equivalence. You are trying to target people outside this forum once again like that utter freak you are

You say that people who YOU call “lovers of rape” should be left alone and allowed to mentor children at sports clubs.

Let that sink in.

I don’t agree with @TheUlteriorMotive’s views across a range of subjects but not for a second do I believe he is a “lover of rape”, like you believe.

He doesn’t have a problem with me. I’ve never targeted him on a personal level. I’ve never tried to a poster on this forum sacked or ruined their relationships…

No wonder your own family think you’re a creep.

You call @TheUlteriorMotive “a lover of rape”.

You’re projecting, as you do with everything else. See above.

You believe that if somebody you believe is “a lover of rape” is mentoring children at a sports club, the most important thing is that they be allowed continue unchecked.

Again, this is the attitude that enabled the abuse at Crossmaglen Rangers and in the Catholic Church for years.

Deference to authority. Cavalier disregard for children.

What a class act you are.

But it’s true, they do think you’re a creep. They’re fucking dead right too. Going around stalking people down and trying to ruin people on a personal level is what you do and have that done. You’re a freak and not an ounce of remorse of contrition have you ever shown. Playing the victims as always.

You know nothing about me. Whereas everything that’s worth knowing about you is out in the open.

And there’s very little worth knowing about you.

You’re projecting yet again :rofl:

Anyway I’m out.

I’m getting zero out of the lies and sheer poison and bigotry this piece of excrement brings to a forum.

@rocko you should know this freak Cheasty is going to do something very dark some day, you were well warned

1 Like

You’re out because you’ve got the father and mother of a humiliation.

And it’s been my pleasure to dish it out to you.

Your own borther thinks you’re toxic but it’s never contemplated your head that he might be right. That you’re a selfish, vicious and vindictive piece of shit who will try and ruin everyone else’s life because he’s made a pigs fucking mess of your own.

That’s my final bit I’ve to say to you. I’ve no enjoyment listening to your vile lies and misrepesentations day in day out here. I think @glenshane will fully agree here but you are every bit as bigoted and hate filled as the most extreme kind of bitter unionist you could come across.

Just stop chasing people off of this site and running about threatening to dob them in to their employers or clubs or partners, just because you have nothing worthwhile in your live and because nobody in real life has anything to do with you anymore doesn’t mean you have to destroy others.

Everyone should read this and the last few hundred posts on the covid thread. You’ll go far to find a better example of the levels lads will sink to when they have the relative anonymity of tfk. Fucking disgraceful levels of hateful personal abuse thrown. Grow the fuck up and cop on to yourselves. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy and @Cheasty in particular. It’s hardly like ye’ll ever settle it. Trenches fucking dug and ye resolutely abusing each other. Disgraceful.

8 Likes

Your modus operandi for your entire internet career has been to try and bully people into submission and to say vile things about them when your views on pretty much everything are utterly toxic.

Like all true bullies, you run for the hills when you’re stood up to.

Nothing untrue has been said about @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy by me. Nothing.

He’s utterly toxic.

I’m off.

I can fully understand what you say that is levels of abuse but I don’t regret it for one second because that cunt is pure fucking evil. An absolute freak and pyschopath.

I’ll log off now for my own good. I don’t enjoy these posts and exchanges, they are not good for me unlike the creep who enjoys it. I have actually have a real life I can enjoy and real people who enjoy me, he doesn’t.

Bye now