The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Where?

Superbowl thread

Wow.

Oirish lads up half the night watching Gridiron get awful tetchy.

1 Like

#gascunts. I like this forum, bit of craic, few like minded, though largely younger souls. Chatting shit about sport, music, arts yada yada sure tis grand. But do loads of ye fucking hate each other or what, settling personal scores here, or just despise each other based on made up online chat room personnas? Fucking #Gascunts indeed. I mean, NFL ffs, who here Really gives a shit about that sport?

14 Likes

He nearly blew the lid earlier when somebody called that fowler play a tackle.

Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.

8 Likes

Impressed.

Never go to bed mad.

Stay up and fight.

12 Likes

It’s a very funny read watching an irish lad telling other lads to fuck off that they know nothing about american football though. In fairness, apparently the other lad was using his child as some sort of human shield though…

15 Likes

Poor @Bandage will have had nightmares

Sure the lack of sleep is fucking with their melatonin levels; lashing out is a natural by product

1 Like

Sure the CIA use sleep deprivation as a torture technique and these lads doing it to themselves. I’d say their cortisol is through the roof this morning and their minds barely able to function.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/thecasualultra/status/1745126525123363167?s=46

@Bandage at parkhead

20 Likes

I nodded off peacefully shortly after 3am with Peppa Pig stories still playing on the Toniebox. I should have stayed up all night in hindsight.

3 Likes

Wow. You nearly wouldnt believe it. Angry exchanges over logic problems. (5,5)

6 Likes

Cross words.

3 Likes

I’d say @maroonandwhite went to bed last night delighted with himself that anybody who just chanced upon the forum would immediately recognise him as a heroic, fearless, ultra-macho alpha male go getting winner in life, just like Donald Trump.

You recognise people like that because they relentlessly shout “pussy” and “heroin addict” at people without warning.

1 Like

I’ll fight you and all your kids if you don’t retract that statement.

It’s the greatest sport on earth, sometimes, after hurling of course and maybe soccer, but that depends on the time of year and if Klopp is making me dream… when Brady made me dream is was deffo the best, but then kiely made me dream.

Got it?

2 Likes

I liked that before I read the thread.

It’s even better now :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

You’re such a dreamer pal.