The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

download

Some lads could do with venting their frustrations on training a football team on Wednesdays or going for a pint and a package of king while said training is on

11 Likes

Sense and decency… Yeah. You are some prick, in two languages.

Okay, so.

By your own logic, then, throw up to me your TFK posts objecting to me being called a paedophile by your South Dublin chums.

Where are they? If you can post up those objections on your part, I will tender you an abject and humble apology.

Oh.

You are a complete prick. And it gives me great cold amusement to tease you into proving same.

Does your wife know about what happened?

Nonsense.

She told me you called her earlier to make enquiries.

Your wife accepts?

Dam autocorrect.

images-2

It’s not in you

For lads wondering what @Malarkey beef with me is

How it started

I was reasonable enough.

@Malarkey started following me around the place and ended up posting a photo of himself at 20 to prove some point only he knows what.

in fairness, given whats gone before between the both of ye, i think its important that i say fuck crokes!

Ah lovely.

Mise Tommy Ramone.

A jumped up little sex creep from Galway drops the penny.

This little prick pretends to be a ‘family man’ and all for ‘Irish Ireland’ – meaning, no (non white) immigrants.

What an utter gobshitical hypocritical turdical indivdual.

I think you forget I actually know who you are. I also know now what you are without any doubt.

Can someone bullet point what the fuck happened last night ???

2 Likes

@Fran and @Locke doxxed each other and agreed to meet up for a real life fight at the Tipperary plaza this Sunday at midday.

It’s always the people you least suspect.

2 Likes

@Malarkey was drunk as usual on a Wednesday and tried to get personal with tum and highlighted real life info… He then started talking about banging women and posted a pic of himself from 40 years ago when he thought he was good looking, but he wasnt… Poor @Juhniallio got caught in the cross fire

1 Like

id say juhy is more poor than pure :smiley:

1 Like

Mommy and Daddy were fighting again.

2 Likes

Last night was tremendous fun. The beat of tfk

5 Likes

Russia invaded Ukraine on a Wednesday also.

1 Like