The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

@admin

Please wipe all posts from the forum apart from when posters are giving to charity or when someone is sick and we are wishing them.well

10 Likes

:joy:

Lets just remind ourselves that you hold 5 different accounts on here that you use for posting at different times, and yesterday evening you were trawling through threads liking posts from 2019 and beforehand.

2 Likes

It’ll be a much slimmed down :santa: next year, country will be only getting to grips economically around then,but it’ll stop the cunts trying to create another Celtic tiger ( we were definitely heading that way,new cars ,likes of ppl outside housing developments/ rentals)

No I was looking for bets on my own thread because I lost June and July. A little bit of house keeping that’s all.

It should be simply births deaths and marriages for the next six months.

Hay for sale.

3 Likes

@myboyblue has been sitting one arse cheek since Sidney produced those posts about Cian lynch being a rapist made by myboyblue. He’s been begging every poster on here via pm to get Sidney banned. Eventually resorted to pretending to be sid on twitter to try and get him to snap. All the idiots on here fell hook, link and sinker for it. Sidney has sinned a lot but in this case he’s innocent. It’s myboyblue that should be banned. I’m sure @Rocko and @Bandage will be able to track the accounts.

Anyone thinking about writing a book about this place?

I dont think we have any one in the journalist or writing sector on here though do we? That would be a help to start it.

2 Likes

I’ve started. Chapter one is “cowards” and chapter two will be posters with no redeeming qualities.

2 Likes

You’d want to be some fantasist to start a book about this place.

1 Like

The thing about this place is that it writes itself.

1 Like

Shur one of us could do a course on the line. Job is oxo

1 Like

I think TFK is a course in itself. Some of us pass, some of us dont. Some of us go mental

4 Likes

Fuck sake the jail’s/madhouses would be overflowing

Without doubt some whure will

If you can produce some evidence of this I will happily change my opinion on your insanity stance. If you can’t produce any of the PM’s then I think you should self ban yourself for a period of time to cool off.

Usually this time of year the premier league would be coming to a close, munster would be after filling their togs again and GAA championship and Sunday game would be kicking into gear. In the absence of all that theres not much else to talk about really.

1 Like

He’s a weird chapeen. He’s a born liar as has been proven repeatedly on here. You’d be as well off not giving him the time of day.

someone is trying to stitch @myboyblue up now

games gone lads

I think its pretty clear now alright.