The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Anybody who takes anything off forum and/or attempts to damage somebody in real life should be* subject to Lord Boycott style treatment and nobody should engage with them or any alias.

• if not possible to ban them
17 Likes

I’d be in agreement with that but unless you’re affected personally you’ll just get on with it, I’d still chat away with @sidney and have no real beef with him but I understand others being seriously pissed off with him
I see @anon60384913 is showing what a nice chap he really is today and will soon win back some degree of respect, I think a break would do him the world of good though, he’s become a caricature

no, they should be tracked down in real life and beaten savagely with a sock full of coins. bringing it to real life should have real life consequences

See I didn’t bring anything off the forum. I told a woman on twitter to take no notice of what’s posted on this site after she read it.

A dangerous creep.

3 Likes

Seriously, have some self-respect

1 Like

How are things in Great Britain tank?

You are seething too :joy:

You’re not tinkerbell.

Yes I am.

It’s been a long day. Things get complicated when you’ve two tinkerbells on the site.

1 Like

Enjoy your week Ambrose.

1 Like

There’s only one tinkerbell

1 Like

Needy has dropped to 6 earlier but it’s starting to edge back upwards now again

Where? And you never answered my question, what was done to you?

You must have been gone when someone tweeted the entire Irish twitter world screenshots of my posts.

I never saw it…shur, who could keep up with everything on here?

This is a violation of the forum charter. Mods, please ban @artfoley.

Right.

A pathetic way to behave, and then to crawl back…

2 Likes