The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

Ok roysh, get this man, rocks extra funding? It’s not from Mathius dad who’s like, top man in EY, no, it’s from the focking youn-yun

I’m actually struggling to understand you at this stage.

Do you have evidence of corruption within the GAA with regard to funding of Dublin GAA?

If so - if you could please post the link to it. This would be to your advantage as it would save you having to make a humiliating climb-down.

The gaa over funded Dublin compared to every other county. They don’t deny this. But you do?

It’s clear Dublin got more money than a lot of other counties. I suppose the argument is whether that was justified and if its the reason why Dublin have had a lot of recent success. I see merits in the arguments either way.

Now, if we could return to the point of you inferring “corruption” - that would be great.

For the fourth time. The funding came from the games supposedly impartial governing body, who admitted they had a vested interest in the gaa succeeding in Dublin. But had no such declared interest mentioned about Antrim for example.

Ha! You actually think it was corruption.

Gas man.

I think you’d have been better to have admitted you overshot the mark with your language while you were mid-seethe watching the Sunday game than position yourself as a simpleton but you be you.

The act of financial doping was corrupt. You think it was fair? Something about the mindset of lads from inside the pale that’s very different

Fcuk sake , will you take a knee…

I think unfair and corrupt are very very different things.

For example, a ref can make a decision in a game that is unfair but that certainly doesn’t make it corrupt.

Jesus, there’s more important things in the world to be aggrieved and spend all day continuously posting about.
You’d swear it was a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Did I say there was no difference?

To use your analogy, if a referee said he was giving a team three extra frees straight off, he’d ref it fair after but thought they needed a bit of help to keep their fans interested, is that unfair or corrupt?

That’s actually fair

Just bumping this up the page. Suspected head gasket malfunction on the Man Utd thread.

1 Like

tenor (23)

One of the most ardent Utd supporters on the board, a man who has travelled land and sea following them and owns a pair of Man Utd pajamas doesn’t have one post on the utd thread. A fickle bunch so they are.

Sing when you’re winning etc…

1 Like

3 Likes

Enjoy Mike, I wouldn’t begrudge you it.

2 Likes

It has it’s limits in fairness. I think we’ve doffed our collective caps sufficiently at this juncture.
Time to resume normal stations and start firing abuse.

1 Like

True, true, true. Does an all Ireland count if you can’t bring Liam MacCarthy home? I don’t think so.