The Batshit Crazy Internecine Temperature of the Forum

How on on earth would I know? What was the information?

I don’t go for coffee with stalkers.

oh, you’re still playing this im not sidney game. youre unhinged pal.

and as for stalking, you got info on me and you put it in the public domain, subtlely, but nonetheless put it there.

as they said on brasseye about the pervert whos disguised as a house, you really are a shit.

2 Likes

I haven’t a clue who you are but you’re clearly a nutcase.

Just don’t engage mate

1 Like

There’s about 6 different posters after racking up 250 posts in 43 minutes in the Corona thread.

Well, 6 different user accounts at the very least.

The far right are trapped in their echo chamber :smiley:

"

Is it any wonder the country’s cowped?

You’re probably right pal. Don’t give him oxygen in any form.

3 Likes

Well @myboyblue, tonight could be The night.

It was inevitable really.

Will it be an implosion or explosion?

I doubt I’m going to hang around for it truth be told

@Rocko a ban for myboyblue for desperately hoping the pressure of this crisis gets to somebody mentally wouldn’t go astray.

1 Like

Why is there a second h in bat(h)shit?

[quote="BarneyCurley, post:114, topic:30520, full:true a ban for myboyblue for desperately hoping the pressure of this crisis gets to somebody mentally wouldn’t go astray
[/quote]

A bit cuntish of you to take this path, seeing as you put your own enjoyment above the health of others by going racing in blighty.

On Tuesday you claimed I wasn’t in cheltenham at all and it was lies. What a turnaround in less than five days.

Someone got agitated and had a shit in the bath.

Shur this lad is a born liar, he’s so crooked that when he dies, they’re going to have to screw him into the ground

3 Likes

Absolutely nobody is impressed or amused by these posts lad. They are disturbing.