The beautiful people of fair Fingal

This weekend is grand, I have communion next weekend though

Best of luck with it, mate

Should be a lovely occasion for you and your classmates

You could go to the Zoo and it’s only a hop skip and a jump to the airport.

Malahide Castle is the answer here. Anything else and you boys will be acting as needily as a load of Limerick fellas.

@Mac, Newtown House on the Malahide road is a kid friendly pub which does a noble carvery and onsite parking.

You could put down a few hours there.

As a young fella I used to be stuck in the corner of my auld fellas boozer with a bag of crisps and some finches orange and you’d be happy out.

Did he throw you a few betting dockets to draw on, could explain a lot.

1 Like

Thank you - will need to ate at some point.

That’s a great shout. Never even thought of that.

1 Like

Junction 6 just off the Blanch/Castleknock exit satisfies your soft play area/coffee/health food/ice cream/barber/gym requirement

I was looking for actual Fingal as opposed to administrative Fingal, but thanks all the same.

You’re an awful rogue.

Paddy Power adjacent so he could have a little flutter too.

Can get the messages in Lidl while he is there and treat the kids to a Supermacs or McDonalds. A lot to do in the vacinity.

I might head into the Tesco in Clare Hall too to let them run around the aisles for a few hours

There is a soft play area on the top floor and an Eddie Rockets in the car park. You could do worse.

Free needles with every Rockets meal

The One Day International final is on in Malahide on Sunday I think. That might make the castle more awkward.

Actually, disregard. That’s Friday.

1 Like

So a walk around an oul castle and going to a fucking farm are the top tips for putting a day down in Fingal? What a fucking kip.

4 Likes

He was hardly going to take the 2 toddlers for a walk up the cliffs of howth followed by some lobster and an evening prowl now was he?

Back off mate, that castle is glorious, the playground magnificent and the paths ideal for a spot of buggy jogging

cha ching

2 Likes