The Brian Fenton is stalking Bandage thread

I just saw Graham Rowntree walking close to the Crescent shopping centre, he was in the company of two rather rough looking gentlemen, they didn’t look at all the posh rugby type, they were all dressed and generally disheveled like homeless men, it was my first time seeing him in the flesh and it was a shock, the Ireland rugby match was going on and he didn’t seem to be in a hurry to find a Telly

Even the rugby players hate that rugby shite

3 Likes

Probably heading down to Dooradoyle to see the big AIL Derby game

1 Like

He was definitely heading in that direction alright, never thought there would be a big game going on at the same time as the international

1 Like

No wonder he’s bringing security

Stupidly, all the senior ail matches clash with the intl.today.

3 Likes

To Garryowen, one of the most middle class clubs in the country outside the southside of Dublin?

So the ‘binmen and dockers’ being the backbone of Munster/Limerick rubby is in fact an urban myth.

3 Likes

Even the binmen in Garryowen are middle class.

1 Like

Relegation derby

1 Like

Absolutely scandalous decision

We were in Killeavy Castle in Newry. A very nice restaurant. 7 course tasting menu etc He was there looking formidable. Accompanied by (I assume ) a life partner. Nobody seemed to know him or like us pretend they knew him. He wouldn’t throw off an approachable vibe.

1 Like

Had to laugh today when I was checking AIL results after final whistle. With usual sites not updated that quickly, had to go to individu club twitter accounts to find them.

Went to Cons and 1 min after full-time their official Twitter posted Something along the lines of;

“Fantastic entertaining game, great effort from both sides. Great win for Con at home against a gallant UCD” smiley faces etc etc, few hastags.

Would seem they were either on the pints at the match or not even at it as shortly after posting that, but before they’d deleted it, they posted this:

1 Like

David Cullinane TD sitting beside me here at the match

I’d say he does a lot of roaring and shouting

Up the Blaas

2 Likes

Not a peep out of him.

2 Likes

He couldn’t find his way back to his seat after half-time. I’m not sure he’d be able to run the health service.

9 Likes

When Cullinane belatedly arrived back to his seat, 20 minutes into the second half, @Fagan_ODowd quipped…he hasn’t gone away, you know?

3 Likes

Tiocfaidh ar blah would have done just fine

1 Like