The Orange Goat, Killester, Dublin 5 stalking thread

Fenton?

Terminal 3 is a depressing place.

Its utterly grim yeah.

You should have seen it in lockdown. They turned the heating off and lights off, and used it for an odd flight. Mould up the walls. I ended up sitting waiting for a flight there beside the pilot. He said it was the worst airport he’d ever used.

1 Like

Not claiming it as a spot or anything but Damien Duff is down the beach at the moment with some ar.y lads prepping a preseason training session for the shels team.

Afaik he’s still in the chair, yeah. Don’t know about walking again.

3 Likes

I’d say you imagined that one

That’s nearly 10 years ago in fairness

Former referee Brian Gavin ordering pints at The Sports Bar in Leopardstown race course yesterday.

10 minutes later I also spotted Forum favourite Anthony Tessio Cunningham ordering pints at the same spot.

1 Like

Brian Gavin was in Thurles Racing the Sunday before Christmas too.

Had a brief chat with Donnacha “Donners” O’Callaghan below in Nemo yesterday morning, the 6 yr old is stone cracked on Irelands Fittest Family. Donners told her she needed to be 14 before entering the populate RTÉ show and that her mother should take part too - both princess and I looked at each other and laughed at that suggestion.

2 Likes

His young fella is same age as my own so he is at all the mini rugby blitzes. He’s some magnet for kids. He also does his shift refereeing the games etc. an alright sort is Donners

3 Likes

I think she needs to be from a prominent socodu family mate. He’s sent you off on a wild goose chase there.

I get the impression that he is a thoroughly alright sort.

1 Like

Throughly. Top top bloke

Ex Mayo legend* David Brady and family enjoying some ciabattas and drinks on the benches outside the coffee shop across from the zoo at around 1:20 today. He was wearing a grey Jack and Jones type bubble jacket. His kids were full of chat but he looked famished and demolished his sandwich.

You’ll never guess who I spotted in my locality today just after 5pm? Yes, the decorated Dublin footballer Brian Fenton & his fiancée were walking their dog as I swung onto Killester Avenue on the way to collect my boys from crèche/afterschool.

Unlike last time (see above) Fenton & his life partner were walking in the same direction I was driving. They were strolling along on the path & I noticed them as I approached. For those using Google Maps, I overtook them just across the road from Heaven Hair Salon. I noted Fenton was wearing a rank mauve (spelling?) coloured hoodie under an open zipped black jacket along with black tracksuit pants that were shortish in the leg. Is this fashion? And a pair of white trainers.

I took my horseshoe route like before, actually passing Fento’s gaff & his parked sponsored Dublin GAA 241D reg Peugeot 3008 SUV (cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy). It was then that I spotted the couple a second time. They were walking towards me having taken the aforementioned alleyway & were presumably on their way home. There was one notable change in the 3 minutes since the first sighting - Fenton had removed his jacket & was carrying it. Note it was a very mild 13 degrees Celsius in the capital this evening. The young couple were chatting & laughing as they walked & I thought to myself “Brian Fenton seems in typically good humour this evening.”

16 Likes

A lot of changes to this as I read through it.