The Business Ideas thread

This is all just your e equivalent of meeting in a public place so rocko can’t fit you up again.
I hope you are noting all these in a small spiral bound pad with a pencil stub.

Arah, fire it up pal. The TFK community won’t be long tearing its viability to shreds. Best find out these things early.

If “you are a cunt” can be construed as constructive criticism for any business idea, it would be an ideal sounding board.

7 Likes

What about Dutch Muslims glas?
Btw, before you bang on any further about bi-cultural utopia, you should visit Rochdale, and see just how well the Muslim community have integrated over three generations.

Have they integrated?

The Dutch like to think of themselves as well integrated and progressive. They’re not though. It’s a very segregated society and there is an awful lot of casual and accepted racism against all minorities -blacks, Muslims and Chinese especially. It’s very noticeable, things you’d never get away with in Britain or Ireland.

I didn’t realise I had posted it but yes.

I would say nearly every idea you’d come up with has been tried already to some extent and there is probably the bones of an app already there to reuse.

The key to making it a success is the fine tuning it to what exactly the target market requires.

It will appeal mostly to the upcoming generations need for validation from their peers and provide a prime marketing opportunity for advertisers.

1 Like

Auburn Lodge in Ennis? 3.30pm?

I’ll be there by 4

1 Like

Lets make this work

1 Like

I think you’ve half an idea, I’ve the other half and will let you have it for 25% of the business. Please note I will doing none of the work.

I don’t know how much of the idea you saw so I’ve sent you a text, along with my IBAN and BIC

@mac @TreatyStones

What are you guys ‘bringing to the table’?

@Julio_Geordio FOAD

I’m in serious negotiations with Julio Geordio offline. We believe we have the bones of what is potentially a very very good idea.

@Julio_Geordio is my chief negotiator. I’ve deployed him to get your idea for a fraction of what you’d charge me. The fact you’re oblivious to this shows you’re not as tuned in as I thought. For that reason, I’m out.

I’m cutting you guys out. Unless you can develop an app and want to give your time for free. In which case I’ll cut you in for 5%.

Ya, if someone will develop the app for us they get 5% equity.
So if the app is sold for $500m you will get around $25m.
That’s a fair payment.

I’m screen shotting the whatsapp conversations in case you try to Zuckerberg me