The Business Ideas thread

Gaagle maps

11 Likes

Carparking is the key here. You’d need to direct to Carparking with room for eight cars, expandable to 80,000 if the involved county shows decent form in the latter stages.

They may keep you well away from it so.

This is for club grounds. We had to delay a game by 30 mins last Sunday because the south lads got lost up here.

Ye need to put yer pitch on the map mate.

This is a chance to get in at the ground floor. No doubt an endorsement from a guy like you can make a businnes. I’ll give you 5% and I have a load of old roof tiles left over from the new garage, aren’t you building soon.
I’m not saying that the tiles are on the table but if it’ll swing the deal they can be put on the table.

1 Like

We did !!! Here’s the funny one. It directed them to my house, I’m serious.
Maybe as chairman of the club google got my address mixed up. I dunno.

Moved the pin to fuck up the oppositions preparation. A classic manoeuvre

1 Like

Ah yeah. They were as flustered as fuck when they arrived got no warm up and the ref fit to kill them. Good start for us.

1 Like

I think this is good idea, a few years ago I was involved with the young fella’s underage team and I had to bring him all over the county, and as a non native I was not familiar with the GAA pitches, and I said to myself would it be great if there was an App where you can type in the club grounds in any county and the App would link straight into Google Maps and guide you there. So Brimmer go for it I say, if you can include all of the other sports grounds you will be onto a winner.

1 Like

Perhaps I’m coming here late in the day, but have ye checked out the one on the Milford site?

You’re determined to start a row.

The Crowd Fund link is great, pal. :+1:

Is that a yes or a no. I’m not reading all that rubbish.

A website where you can resell short haul flights which you booked but are unable to take.

The change of name would be the issue there. As expensive and as much hassle as booking a new flight.

Very little incentive for the airlines to oblige as I believe they oversell all flights allowing for the fact a few people won’t turn up.

They should give you a cash out option or allow you to cancel/let them resell the seat on your behalf and then give a partial refund depending on how close to the date of the flight

They’ve already resold the seat.
Why would they give you money back? They book flights to around 105% capacity.

https://hwclassicsports.wixsite.com/mysite

Started this today. I’ve a little over 50 items to add to it, hopefully it goes well.
classicfootballshirts.co.uk sell over 300000 shirts a year (!))