The Business Ideas thread

Jaysis, a fella who thinks of suicide most days, who’s not seen his young son in over half a year and is facing another empty Christmas, and scoundrels like @Mac and @TreatyStones are falling over themselves to take the piss

1 Like

Daddy?

1 Like

I can imagine your oul lad avoiding you for years at a time.

1 Like

Yep, its you alright.

Fuck sake, I thought it might be you but I thought you’d never put your name to such a shite looking website. Plenty of lads here with web design skills. Reach out to them and build a proper site and you’ve got a business going if you want it.

1 Like

This.
No problem giving you a hand to get something more professional up and running.

2 Likes

Don’t go near any of the calling @mac threads so. You’d be days waiting for that cunt to get back to you.

2 Likes

Maybe you should bribe me for quick answers then, like you did to get around those planning laws that time

7 Likes

Are ye serious, ???

Holy feck I want it. I put so much Into that shite, as mac tastefully dubbed it…still sleeping off the effort. …

I must have told some very entertaining tales over the years or else some of you are really incredibly generous. I already know that but I never …well with TFK

I was in one of these type stores in Cadiz and picked up a retro Barca shirt…some of the old Spanish ones were great and he had some great European/English shirts also and Man City… Bit pricey mind.

Deffo a market for it… I wish you well.

No you didn’t you fucking lunatic.

1 Like

Best of luck H

1 Like

I was just about to iron it to wear for the first time… You more of a Madrid fan Francis?

You’re trying to put me under a spell here you decieptful bastard.

You’re making a show of yourself… was delighted to clamp you.

This could be the end of @francis around here.

And the beginning of someone new…

Lol, you married a man. You’re a freak.

Why chucks?