The Business Ideas thread

Now you’re just trying to get me to take a pic of my beautiful wife you old rouge… Nice try, Franners.

Don’t try to be chummy with me you wanker.

I’m not your chum, pal.

Damn right you’re not. You just remember that.

Thank you @Fagan_ODowd and @ChocolateMice and @TreatyStones and @Mac

if we can make a business out of this it’d be a bit of a dream come true. It’s super altogether, it’s really given me a lift.

2 Likes

Go for it pal.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/retro-football-shirts-winner-manchester-8097170

50% to Asia is the line which grabs me…

where do you source the shirts from?

My assistant presents me with a list of possibles, I silently point at the items I desire and then they scurry off and see to it that they arrive.

1 Like

In the current climate would using scantily clad stunners to model some of the shirts be distasteful?

(I am blessed with positive thinking - this current situation demands it).

I was thinking of sticking them on couches, bar stools and such. Maybe pondering the pools coupon on a Saturday morning wearing a small but exquisite Huddersfield Town shirt. It could eventually be a calendar with profits to “charity”.

Friday is ideas morning every fortnight here.

1 Like

Sneak preview before the site opens the doors

€0.75c off for all TFK members for Black Friday

I’ve 50 kids jersies (majority absolute dingers) on the way, perfect for the nippers/the missus

@TreatyStones = the Holy Ghost ( @artfoley is God)

4 Likes

Looks good pal best of luck

1 Like

That’s nothing, wait until you see what the Runt has done for the website…

2 Likes

Zarate Jersey :heart_eyes:

Best of luck man. Where you getting stock from?

Some absolute belters in there.

1 Like

My supplier. If there’s a shirt you want I’ll try find it and majority of TFK members get a serious discount.

@carryharry That’s from my personal collection. It’s a medium, shit cool and for you 15e

No old GAA jerseys expected no? Iv never owned a soccer jersey

Would you be able to get the Boca Juniors 81 or 92 jersey or the Dortmund one from 91 I think. All adidas. Been looking for them for ages. Only ones I can find are over £200/300

Go on ebay.ie
No market for them online. If I one day have a physical shop there would be with tourists etc.
But when you can buy them in charity shops or indeed have people give them to you for nothing, they’re not worth the time. I do have a Dubs O’Neills training jacket from the 80s. I’ve plenty of Limerick here but I’d hardly sell them unless I was very very stuck.

1 Like