The Cager Thread

we need to separate leisure people on bikes & people on bikes for transport

can you re- run the figures please

Apparently about one third of cyclists are female so twice as many males

That was under my wiper this morning @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

It’s my own fault for driving.

What’s @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy giant doing to get more female cyclists? Nothing, the sexist pig. You need to fuck off to Mumsnet and tattle mate.

1 Like

In the tweet he said he was driving mate

1 Like

I assume he’s a coeliac?

Fuckin electric cars, cant hear em coming.

I’m surprised the ratio is that low. You’d only ever see fellas cycling in the likes of New York, Chicago and California

eh, advocating for segregated lanes

Whoa whoa whoa. Microaggession potential in that post. I’ll hold off on calling you a bigot until you outline how you are proposing to cater for bearded and well-hung women.

2 Likes

It always struck me as a design flaw as to why the womans crossbar was out of bollocks destroying range if you accidently squz the front brake whereas the crossbar on a mans bike would render you sterile

So women could get on the bike without you seeing their knickers. The mens design is much more structurally safe

I thought the driver was driving slowly and actually was nowhere near the kid tbh.

1 Like

The cycle lane around the university of Manchester is full of lady cyclists and a joy to behold.
It’s also a stupid semi-lethal layout which swerves across bus lanes , is raised then lowered again and without any segregation. They should close the entire road from.didsbury into town to traffic completely, and have a tram down the middle with bikes on either side.
They won’t though, because someone might post a nasty tweet.

My taxi driver just told me in his best broken English “you can thank mr eammin Ryan for you missing the train. He take all the roads from me to give to the cyclist”.

45 minutes to get from D2 to Heuston. I’ll just drive up myself the next time.

2 Likes

was he driving in a bus lane?

I’d say he was talking about Eamon Ryan

1 Like

It’s Low Energy Eamonn’s fault you didn’t get the LUAS?

There was no Luas stop anywhere near my departure point

Why didn’t you get a Dublin bike? Probably would have taken you 10 mins.

1 Like