The Cager Thread

Ah here. Smacks of a lad on expenses being damned if he wasn’t going to get a taxi.

5 Likes

I always get a taxi from that place and its normally 20/25 mins to the station.

Cycling around on a fucking bike like I was on holidays.

3 Likes

“I always get a taxi” and we in the middle of a climate crisis.

5 Likes

Hopefully @TreatyStones got a Prius at least to drop him down to the train station

Welcome to the modern capital city

1 Like

I just checked and it was a Prius :clap:
I’m like Captain Planet.

1 Like

tucking the pants of your business suit into your dress socks to get to an interview. It’s a brave new world.

Welcome to the new normal

1 Like

You shoould have trotted down yourself on the boardwalk. Get something for the dinner off one of the folks you’d meet. You’d have been down in 30 mins with the breeze at your back.

1000s of people delayed yesterday because private cars & taxis were blocking the route

1 Like

Lucky i didn’t get the Luas as suggested so

5 Likes

I think you’ll find the congestion yesterday was due to a lady being knocked down by a moped on the corner of Beresford Place and Eden Quay/Customs House quay.

Blame the cagers though.

2 Likes

private cars were blocking the LUAS line was the issue

There is a woman dead and you’re blaming cagers.

you are blaming a lady that was knocked down for delaying 1000s of public transport users 6 hours after the incident?

When there is a death on the road you do know what happens? The road was closed for the best part of the day with traffic being sent all over the place, hence the ‘congestion’ as Ghostly Suzanne stated.

2 Likes
1 Like

The two camera angles suggests it’s staged ?

4 Likes

Ghostly Suzanne is right, cars were blocking the Luas line

Well that’s obviously fake :grinning: