The Cager Thread

Did well to walk away from it

1 Like

Drove like a suicide
Mondeo like this one here will see me right

Last minute decision to have a swift one in Pedigree backfired somewhat.

1 Like

Iā€™d say phone myself

Youā€™ve had one there yourself in your day Iā€™d say

And certainly not the worst driving associated with the place

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a few there back in the days when PJ Reddy was the captain of the ship and indeed had a few when your pal Noel Peacock was in situ. Great place for football arguments and convivial company into the small hours. Another friend of mine told me that Noel wasnā€™t as well as heretofore and I was beyond sorry to hear the news. One of those progressive diagnoses that precludes driving but not telling tall ones.
A great, gregarious, engaging and honourable blokeā€¦.

1 Like

I hadnā€™t heard that. The older we get the more we bemoan the innocence of youth

My informant told me that the whole lockdown fiasco affected him badly, their pubs closed and the exclusion from work, spoofing and partaking in arguments got to him. He was, to my mind, the absolute man of the people, expressing opinions that wouldnā€™t even fly here and sitting back to enjoy the outcome. I may be subject to correction for accuracyā€™s sake but I think it was early Parkinsonā€™s I was told.

2 Likes

Courtesy of the nice man picking up the phone and saving him, while I concentrated on getting pictures for social media

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be bulling that the train didnā€™t come and make clane shit out of the car and itā€™s passengers.

I saw someone yesterday refer to cagers as petrosexuals which I thought was good.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that, drank in the Quarry House for years, Noel is a sound bloke.

2 Likes

8 months. I wonder if judge nolan was over on sabbatical.

I was reading earlier that 7 people have been killed by trucks in Charleville over the past decade. Ridiculous it isnā€™t a priority to ensure thereā€™s a safe route from Limerick to Cork.

2 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy the HSA say cyclists should just fuck off the roads and stay at home.

People on bikes and people who walk mate

They have backtracked though

if ever a story summed up cagers

Man jailed for abandoning daughter (2) at roadside to get revenge on partner ā€“ The Irish Times

Thatā€™s absolutely shocking