The Cancer Thread

Prostrate

I will prostrate myself before you @iron_mike if that is your wish

1 Like

No need. I am not your leader. I am your equal

Get away from that window you liudramƔin.

1 Like

I see AA Gill has cancer too. I hope AA pulls through.

3 Likes

Is he the restaurant reviewer? If so I enjoy his scathing reviews and I hope he recovers

1 Like

Thatā€™s the chap. I love his reviews.

1 Like

He says heā€™s riddled with it. His best chance is that all the cancers get each other maybe.

He has no qualms about giving a restaurant 1 out of 5.
The Irish ones are basically just paid adverts where no one gets worse than an average review.

1 Like

Gay may have cancerā€¦ he mayā€¦ What an announcement

Who know s bad genes

Did you read his review of Rio Ferdinandā€™s place in Manchester a couple of years back @Fagan_ODowd?
One of the finest critiques of a restaurant, and a city pond life youā€™d ever read.

1 Like

link?

Iā€™ll have a look.

The restaurant is called Rosso. His review caused quite the stir. It was a quite brilliant evisceration of a chunk of Manchester society. Itā€™s behind the Sunday times firewall unfortunately, and I canā€™t find it in full anywhere else.
October 2010 it was actually. Tempus fugit. .

Talcum Powder :scream_cat:

Big news there todayā€¦ Processed food leads to cancer. Wowzersā€¦

Includes carbonated drinks but I didnā€™t clarify if that includes alcohol. Tinned goods, meats and so onā€¦

Advice is to est more fruit and vegetablesā€¦

This is a game changer. Iā€™m pretty fucking smug here after eating a bowl of home made vegetable curry.

2 Likes

Ive already alterted lthe likes of @Smark to the dangers of salami and the likes rotting your hole from the inside out

Donā€™t forget plastic containers, especially after microwaving them and blending them with their contents.

2 Likes