The Cancer Thread

Condolences @backinatracksuit and to your family.

He was one funny bastard. He was due to be best man at his best friends wedding in two weeks time. It’s just so sad.

Ya, we were all due to be heading on the stag this saturday coming.

Sickening stuff.

@Julio_Geordio @TreatyStones Condolences on the loss of one of ye’re own down there. I knew him to see him and his brothers. Always at Limerick games and I played against them in different codes a good bit. Good lads. It’s very sad, so young. Give him a good Ashkatin send off :+1:

@backinatracksuit that was beautifully put above lad, your mom would be very proud.

3 Likes

Was this fella a brother of S Og B?

Ya, the youngest brother

1 Like

I only just pieced that together. Would have known them older brothers years ago. The big bamboo

1 Like

They’d be good friends with Stack from Drom which is how I’m assuming you’d know them.

Foyle hospice is v like Marymount, great ppl

People who work in Hospices can never be paid enough.

3 Likes

Yep everyone, volunteers, cleaners, everyone

[/quote]

He was a great fella. Gave me a right hiding one day (I deserved it) for being a cheeky bastard when I was 13 or 14. You’d always meet a few of his crew in town around Christmas out for pints. He’ll be a big loss to area. Just so shocking. One wonders with the cancer rate so high is it something we are eating. It’s can’t be just coincidence at this stage.
[/quote]

Fructose/Sugar

1 Like

Just spent the day there in ardkeen. All systems go for the colostomy reversal in Spring time. I’m over the fucking moon lads. Over th fucking moon I tell. I’m spoiling my family fucking rotten this Yule tide

57 Likes

I was reading studies from some university in America the other night that the sprays farmers use on food is one major cause. I heard the chemist in fitzgibbons in limerick say that you’d be better of drinking a pint of round up than a tea spoon of potatoe blight spray. It’s meant to be absolutely lethal stuff.

im sure there’s a bag joke there somewhere but fair play mike and congrats, delighted for you

1 Like

Im here waiting to collect the two from school. A big fucking slap up meal is on thr cards tonight

6 Likes

absolutely, the only fancy place I’ve eaten in kilkenny was the lyrath, twas very good

2 Likes

Good stuff @iron_mike:muscle:

1 Like

Is it an option to just not do either?

6 Likes