The Cancer Thread

Ah FFS sake @iron_mike… Really sorry to hear this pal. Kick the fucking shit out of it again please.

Kick to touch boy

Good luck and best wishes @iron_mike.

Really sorry to hear that news Mike. I hope you stay positive and beat it again.

1 Like

That’s rough @iron_mike. Every faith you’ll go and beat the bastard again, treat yourself to an even bigger telly… and maybe wall mount it this time.

2 Likes

No better boy to fight it👍

:+1::+1:

I know you can do it @iron_mike and best of luck to you and your family for the coming battle.

jesus youre one tough SOB so this shouldnt be a problem and sure youll probably get another promotion when its done

1 Like

Fucking fucking fuck it.
That is all.

2 Likes

Sorry to here that mate. All the best with your treatment.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @iron_mike. Fair play for the positive outlook. Best of luck with it all.

1 Like

Look on the bright side. I’ll get to keep using the disabled toilets for the next 6 months or so and abuse auld ones when they accuse me of not being worthy.

26 Likes

You’ll have more likes than you know what to do with

3 Likes

Cans of guinness and fags out now mike. Time for long walks. Look after yourself.

1 Like

Best of luck with your treatment Mike, take good care of yourself.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will have to be nice to you again too

Another battle ahead Mike, best of luck with it.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @iron_mike. The very best of luck for the fight ahead.

1 Like

@iron_mike Sorry to hear this Mike. Keep plugging kid.

Sorry to read this @iron_mike. You’re medical team were alert sharpish, so thinking positively, you’ll probably have this attacker back on the sideline by the end of the NHL.