The Cancer Thread

vincents parking is ridiculous, especially the private. thankfully ive a mate who lives in the apts behind the m1 who lets my father in law park there after he heard that he was getting chemo there

Really sorry to hear that @iron_mike Put the head down and drive on. Like Fennelly, take as many steps as you like :smile:

1 Like

If ye know somebody with a disability pass they might give ye a loan of it to park in the hospital. Public hospital give free parking to disability parking holders. You’d have to inquire about private hospitals.

I know of one family who parked an old hiace up in the car park. Basically lived out of it and left it there after the father died.

2 Likes

Best of luck Mike, aim for August in Croke Park to see Hannon go up the steps again

1 Like

Like last year?

1 Like

No, like the year before.

Tipperary won it last year.

1 Like

I thought limerick were unbeatable?? :eyes:

That doesnt reflect well on you then does it.

I’m used to it mate.

But Limerick are almost unbeatable.

1 Like

So Im almost right.

Sorry for your loss,yes car park charges are a bad joke in hospitals,and doubt v much if money gets reinvested

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks man

@iron_mike - just saw that earlier - wish you all the best pal - love those live shots of TV , the 12pm beer and the living room… give it hell my friend

3 Likes

15 years since cork last won it?

How many have they won since 1974?

I’ve no idea.

I make it 12 but I’ve no idea why he’s asking

Hard to believe.

I attribute it to the 2005 semifinal when Galway demolished Kilkenny. Cody upped the rugby tactics / cynical fouling to another level and other teams had to follow suit. This has now reached it’s zenith with the emergence of the current Limerick team of racehorses/carthorses/donkeys. The days of the tippy tappy Cork style are long gone.

1 Like

Fuck it @iron_mike, you’ll beat it. Fuck Cancer.

1 Like