Sorry for you loss @Bod95

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Bod95

1 Like

Very sorry to hear hope you and your family are okay

1 Like

RIP

1 Like

My mom was 69 she had a small laminate card on the fridge at home “When making your choice in life do not forget to live” that will be the theme of the funeral mass and by God she packed several lives into one.

45 Likes

So sorry to hear this bud, but glad to hear she went peacefully. RIP.

1 Like

I think the fact you got a little bit of notice is nice and I hope that will have made things some bit easier for you. My deepest sympathies.

3 Likes

May she rest away from the pain. 69 is no age. RIP.

1 Like

God bless and sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I am very sorry for your loss mate. I love how you have stated the mass and funeral will follow the same theme as how she lived her life. It is the words of a person who has no regrets. My mother has always said I want ye to have a party to celebrate the good not the sad. I am thinking of you and your family this evening.

11 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Bod95 condolences to you and your family

Cheers mate they are lovely thoughts

1 Like

Ah that’s no age mate. RIP.

1 Like

RIP, sorry for your loss

1 Like

Millford is an incredible place.

Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

My sincerest condolences mate. Only seeing this now.

It’s going to blur by the next week and as much as you’ll be worrying about everyone else please take my advice as being that solider to take time for yourself.

If that means time alone, more time with your father, your wife or just time to cry then do it.

I did none of the above after my mother passed away and I can hand on heart say I never properly grieved.

Thinking of your all and bed of heaven on that lady.

23 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss @Bod95

1 Like

We haven’t had a good year in Na Piarsaigh with members passing on. @Bod95’s mother will be sorely missed. RIP.

12 Likes

The ould lad rang me earlier this evening he says straight up you are doing the eulogy at the mass I wouldn’t be able he said I was half expecting it to be honest I just hope I can carry it off and do justice to the person she was.

32 Likes