The Cancer Thread

Best of luck with the fight ahead. Hope all goes well.

1 Like

The advances made these days are breathtaking Flatty. I wish him all the best in his battle ahead. You know where I am if there are any questions /concerns.

2 Likes

Thanks mate. She seems completely calm about it. I think she’s just not getting upset til we know more. She thinks he’s been losing weight for 18 months. He had an MRI scan last week and was called in to see the doctor on Monday morning. She rang him to tell him to expect some hard news. She said it hadn’t occurred to him that the fact he was called in at 9am the week after the scan might mean there was an issue.
He said he was told that there was no sign of spread from the bowel to elsewhere so hopefully it’s slow growing.

3 Likes

This might sound terrible but it’s TRUE. If you were handed a menu of cancers in the morning and told to choose one that will do you the least damage and best chance of recovery bowel is the one youd choose

3 Likes

You’ve always been glass half full Mike.

3 Likes

Last dance with this cunt tomorrow lads. I’m heading off for a bit of a kip now. Talk to ye in a couple of days

51 Likes

All the best Mike. Enjoy the matches. :+1:

1 Like

Best of luck Flatty all you can do is just be there for support and comfort

2 Likes

All the best to the family Flatty :+1:t2:

1 Like

All the best chief for the battle ahead

1 Like

:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

PS fuck Limerick

3 Likes

Nice one man. sorry I normally dont go into this thread but you know I Love you bud

1 Like

That’s hard imagine living that long and that bastard cancer strikes, vv unfair

1 Like

Best of luck Mike. You are the Ying to whiney kiely’s Yang. Or vice versa or something.

2 Likes

f36248ce28c821dbd8593840c84e99cc

35 Likes

Simon Pegg Wink GIF by Working Title

3 Likes

You alright Mike? How did it go today?

1 Like

I’m good boss. Out of surgery there. Bag is gone. Normal service resumes in a couple of weeks

54 Likes

Best wishes Mike

1 Like

Huzzah……Now that you’re approaching full fitness would you be interested in the Leitrim senior team manager position……
Good news. Good post award inbound….

1 Like