The Cancer Thread

Happy Christmas keep her lit :muscle:

3 Likes

Happy Christmas @Faldo !

Hope to fuck that the radiation kicks that shite right out of you.

Enjoy the time with the family and kids.

2 Likes

Keep it lit @Faldo.

Fuck cancer!

3 Likes

Best of luck @Faldo

Be strong, fight it as best you can.

2 Likes

Best of luck with it faldo, keep the head up, where thereā€™s a will thereā€™s a way.

3 Likes

Best wishes Faldo, hope you have a great Christmas. Puts a lot of trivial shit into perspective when you see others with real difficulties. Weā€™re all behind you bud.

2 Likes

Missed this when you posted initially. Not much can be said mate. Rest up over the Christmas and come back ready for war.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s nothing a bunch of Internet weirdos can do to help. But if there is let us know.

Nollaig Shona

9 Likes

Strength and honour @Faldo

I have full faith in your will to beat this.

6 Likes

In my thoughts @Faldo

Hope you big Dunc style headbutt the fuck outta this thing. Stay strong pal

3 Likes

Sincere best wishes. Hope you had a lovely day with your family tomorrow.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all at TĆ­ Faldo

2 Likes

Keep going faldo.
Immunotherapy always has hope.
X

2 Likes

Aye, merry Christmas @Faldo. Gallimh AbĆŗ.

1 Like

Happy Christmas to all the Faldos. You are in all our thoughts.

3 Likes

The best of luck with everything @Faldo, enjoy the Christmas and keep fighting.

2 Likes

Seasons greetings @Faldo have a great day with the girls. A bit of a setback but remember itā€™s not how often you get knocked down - itā€™s how often you get up.

7 Likes

Happy Christmas @Faldo have a good one.I didnā€™t even know you were sick.Fight the good fight lad.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what to say to you that the lads on here havenā€™t already.
You are showing great spirit and resilience and that with your courage will give you a great chance. Keep fighting mate. We are all thinking of you and behind you wishing for all the best. Happy Christmas to all in team Faldo.

5 Likes

Fair play to you @Faldo. Wishing you a happy Christmas and I hope some good fortune soon. Take care.

1 Like

Best of luck @Faldo I hope you have a great day today with your girls. Thereā€™ll be more great days ahead too.

Happy Christmas to you and your family.

1 Like