The causes of Glas

Nicole Kidman.

1 Like

This thread is hopping :smile:

Fairness. Just fucking fairness from referees for god’s sake. Is that too much to fucking ask??

Or if we could at least acknowledge his assistance to Dublin rather than sweeping it under a rug.

Children named Isis

I thought this short post about some book or other yesterday really captured the essence of glas. Describing a book as beautiful, the feeling of genuine hurt that someone could hate said book. It’s heartfelt.

7 Likes

Poor aul farmer, trying to get balaclava clad thugs off his land. and the fuckers claiming they were mowed down.

Have to laugh at the stupid bint at the end. Chap threatens to pull out his knob “oh sexual assault is it”?

2 Likes

Im a big fan of nature, wildlife etc but I fuckin detest animal rights activists.

1 Like

Most of the cunts grew up in posh parts of cities or are black sheep from families that hunted , sold meat or raced dog & horses .

:joy:

He fairly quenched the lot of them there.

i could watch from 1:56 over and over…the dopey cunt gettin fucked in the sheugh :rofl:

Fuckin crusty bastards.He should have done a padraig nally on them.

Niall Breslin

1 Like

Kev-esque in his ‘I know his housemate’ comment.

You raise a good point there. Maybe I should have put down Niall Breslins housemate, might have been more accurate.

:rollseyes:

An adopted lad who’d hit a blank wall til our Glas got on the case and sorted him out. Good and proper.

2 Likes

I was actually very pleased with that one.

1 Like

You couldn’t free Ireland when you’re at it? You do get a lunch break I presume…

You should hear about the time he freed his sphincter in front of two poor American girls.

1 Like