The causes of Glas

Do you know what the really offensive thing about this is. People still flogging that lame unfunny immersion joke.

They should have gone with the “late for mass” alternative. Could you imagine what they’d have said about that?

1 Like

Run like it’s starting to rain and you’ve left the washing out

Fuck all. The church is yesterdays news… If you’re not a minority or female we are not interested.

How many women are dying from cancer all round the world that would only love to be healthy and being sexually discriminated against while running 5k?

Run like your husband is chasing you with his belt.

7 Likes

Run like you are a man

6 Likes

Run like husband has come home plastered and wants to do you up the arse… i’ve left that one open to get em running too and from their husband’s throbbing member.

1 Like

Run like a black fella.

Ah now that will never work - you’ve the likes of @Bandage, @Mac and @Locke only doing 5k in 25mins ffs.

Run like a cunt

24 minutes.

@Rocko 's sprint training in Berlin 4 years ago looks very prescient* now.

Have I used prescient in the right context?

It depends - in relation to Rocko running like a cunt? like he left the immersion on? Or running like his partner wants to anally penetrate him?

I can do 25mins without even trying. Definitely have a sub 23min in me*

*somewhere

Run like you need the toilet because you have chronic pelvic floor dysfunction after squeezing 3 kids out of your saggy box.

7 Likes

Run like Larry Murphy is opening his van door to get his tools.

3 Likes

Run like Ryan Giggs after his brother unexpectedly returned home to find him having sex with his wife.

The incorrect use of inverted commas

3 Likes

:grin:

The right for eight year olds to “transition”

1 Like