The causes of Glas

He’s right. Right about everything. He’s a rebel and he stands up to bullies. :clap:

@glasagusban is an alright sort. Fuck the begrudgers mate.

1 Like

Dogs.

i hate glas since he revealed that he hangs around with pigs

didn’t he want lower taxes too?

hey diddle diddle glas is on the fiddle and the pushers are over the moon

1 Like

Here you are @glasagusban

1 Like

Is this one of my causes? I can’t keep track.

2 Likes

No. An anti-cause if you like. You dismiss our education system out of hand on a regular basis even though you don’t know much about it because you have a few mates who are teachers and aren’t happy. I was just getting you to have a look at something positive in it. Carry on.

Aw did I strike a chord?

Big black ones.

No. I think it’s funny when you do your jumping up and down thing, shouting ‘it’s not fair’.

Leave me out of this.

5 Likes

No one’s shouting, you’re the one bringing up historical discussions out of nowhere. Our education system is poor. Secondary school system is shit, universities are shit, and the most of it is run by the church. Wind your neck in.

I’m not bringing up historical arguments. I’m drawing your attention to an interesting article about one of your bugbears. I thought you’d be interested. I’m sorry if it’s not on your current list of causes.

Apology accepted

If only we had the quality Syrian education system.

As you say they are all well educated

:+1:

What a load of bollox. Irelands education system is top notch at all three levels. Why do you think US multinationals chose Ireland as their European base? … and no it’s not just due to low taxes, lots of countries offer that. It’s primarily because of the availability of a well educated workforce. The church has very little influence these days, they own a lot of the buildings that’s about it. Ireland has a lot to be proud of in terms of education standards, even if a few gimps slipped through the cracks.

1 Like

This is a thinly veiled something or other, but I had such a poor education in Ireland I’m not in a position to comment further.

3 Likes

Awww, look at how cute you are, getting up on your high horse again. It’s adorable.

I’d prefer if you varied your game instead of using this as a default response, pal. Please consider this post and revert.