The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

Heard a story about Kenny a few months back that makes him an ultimate alright sort.

He looks after the parent of a school pal who is undergoing long term medical treatment. Calls in and gives lifts to hospital appointments.

21 Likes

That’s great to hear. Kenny was an excellent centre half for Ireland but I always thought him strange as a pundit. Doesn’t matter though.

Spot.

1 Like

Who : Brian Kennedy - “put the message in a box”
Where: Rialto, Dublin 8
When: Friday evening

Notes: Brian was engaged in conversation (which seems a bit unusual as Brian seems to burst into song at the drop of a hat) with a non celebrity.

Brian was wearing a denim jacket and had his hair in one of those top knots favoured by some Limerick hurlers.

Brian is below average height

As I passed by I surmised that Brian is probably a decent sort, I could not think of a quip to make as I made my way by.

2 Likes

Spot

Kenny Cunningham’s interview on OTB from about 5 or 6 years ago is class.
Favourite player ever ? Beppe Signori. No if’s, but’s or maybe’s. 100% Beppe Signori :grin:

5 Likes

Live spot of Sarah McInerney in Le Serene in Southern France.Sarah is with here husband and two smalls boys and is sitting right next to me so I won’t be taking a photo like some stalker
Sarah is a very handsome woman.

13 Likes

I might text her and tell her to watch out :open_mouth:

1 Like

Spent 6 years holidaying there back in the day….great place

1 Like

A fine spot tbf,our first time here.

1 Like

That’s your RTE source :thinking::grin:,I must ask her how Tubs is doing

That’d be a great icebreaker in fairness, I’d say she’d be thrilled :grinning:

1 Like

The climbing wall in the pool is great. Head to collioure yif youre looking for a nice day out.

Cc @Rocko … any tubs updates…?

Spot

1 Like

Her husband the actuary

1 Like

LIVE spot Daithi O Se Mount Street Mullingar

What are the chances?

4 Likes

Spot

1 Like

It must be the silly season.
Actually it is….