The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

Technically that’s a spot but I am awarding it grudgingly as you only submitted another Joe Molloy sighting a couple of months ago and were awarded a spot for that. I don’t want to have to introduce a limit on the number of times a poster can submit a sighting of the same c list celeb but if you don’t exercise some discretion here I will.

18 Likes

Maybe a restriction on @Bandage posting spots within the Dublin 5 postcode? He’s basically doorstepping these lads now

@Locke please consider same on GAA Celeb spot thread

Should have been posted on the other thread

Internet comedian and depression monetiser Rorys Stories down the velvet strand around 10.20 this morning. RS was down for a swim. By swimming i mean standing in the water chatting with a few of the mindfulness crew. He is quite tall, id say 6’3". His eyes seem quite beady.

2 Likes

Not a spot.

7 Likes

Ah that’s brilliant . This place is the gift that keeps giving :joy:

1 Like

I’ve just walked past a well known sports broadcaster outside Killester Dart Station but I won’t be submitting a spot.

1 Like

Who: The Porter Laureate, Roy Curtis

Where: Castle Market, Dublin 2

When: approximately 1.15pm today

Details: I had just settled in for an afternoon of sunlit pints, outside Grogans, when the man himself strolled past. I was initially uncomfortable at the choice of the first hostelry, given it’s needy nature, but that melted away as soon as the Porter Laureate passed by. Roy was strolling confidently towards Grafton St, and probably Anna Livia, when my eyes grasped the presence before me. He was idly munching on a muffin/pastry from a paper bag as he strode along with purpose, stopping only to acknowledge a shout of “howiya Roy” from one of the other tables nearer the George’s Arcade end. Roy was wearing a navy puffer bomber jacket and blue jeans, and a smile that knows that the blue gladiators will do the business tomorrow. The build up to this final has been low-key, but seeing Roy has set me right.

17 Likes

Not a spot.

14 Likes

I can’t help but feel that Waterford’s stature as a never county has fed into this decision.*

• I’m aware this may affect my future posting of spots

Finally some common sense in relation to that clown.

13 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Well said

Who: Anthony (A.P.) McCoy
Know for: winning 80-95 handicaps of a Wednesday in Carlisle.
Where: Jones Road, Dublin
When: Last Sunday
Demeanour: Dour

As i made my way to the commoners gates of the Hogan Stand last Sunday, JPs right hand man came down against me looking a bit flustered as he made his way towards the premium section.

6 Likes

Prick.

Spot

WTF? @Admins

Who: Kenny Cunningham
When: Earlier this morning
Where: McMahons Cafe, by the Botanic Gardens.
With: a female friend
What else: I was walking off a hangover after a fair few pints the day before that had the Ireland Rubby game at its centre. Kenny had a baseball hat and hoodie up sitting in the shade outside of the cafe when I saw him. My friend who was pushing his 18 month old in a buggy saw him too but couldn’t place him, and I waited until we got to the Tram coffee spot in Griffith Park before I revealed who it was. That area of Dublin is quite hipsterish I thought.

5 Likes