The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help šŸ

Continuing the discussion from The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1) - #10044 by glenshane.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Iā€™m awarding @Bandage a spot for the Michael Lehane spot on the old thread.

2 Likes

A mighty sound gesture to borrow from Buff.

Comedian Neil Delamere, Larkinā€™s pub Edenderry c2pm today, was in the company of a frail elderly gentleman presumably his oul
lad, was in a jovial mood as he exchanged banter with the barman as he paid for his lunch.

Spot.

5 Likes

Ah fuck off. Jesus christ. Neil fucking delemereā€¦

4 Likes

Live spot of Goran Ivanisevic in the lobby of Rome Cavalieri hotel :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Iā€™m just back from The Orange Goat, Killester, having been tempted by their Instagram story picture of a Brazilian egg, coconut & custard tart. However, todayā€™s trip triggered a memory of my spot of Newstalk and Virgin Mediaā€™s Joe Molloy outside the cafe yesterday lunchtime.

I was making my way towards the entrance at around 1pm when I spotted Molloy on his mobile phone outside the establishment. He was in front of the picnic bench style seating to the right of the door & kinda leaning against the railing that separates the cafe from Killester College of Further Education & the Educate Together National School next door. His baby (as featured on his socials) was looking content in a baby carrier attached to the broadcaster.

As I made my way closer to the front door, I heard Molloy (who was dressed casually) speaking to the person on the phone. He said he was off for a couple of days but they should feel free to involve him in negotiations as itā€™s not confidential. Or something along those lines. I couldnā€™t really get away with loitering to find out more, like I would have done if it was a Brian Fenton spot.

When I emerged from the cafe a short time later with my order, Molloy was gone.

5 Likes

Spot

2 Likes

Pride of Limerick, TD and junior minister Patrick O Donovan.
Venice airport arriving in off the morning flight from ryanair. He followed me into the jacks. Thankfully he got his own cubicle (there were no urinals). I came out and said it to the brother in law and he said yes it definitely was, there was a fella with a sign saying o donovan on it.
Patrick was wearing a suit with no tie and the top button unbuttoned. He was travelling with, i presume, his missus. Patrick looks as much like a bit of a gimp as he does in real life.

7 Likes

Spot

2 Likes

Fucking yes! Sometimes you have to get out and put the work in.

Not a spot

2 Likes

Thanks for your enthusiastic response to the confirmation of my spot. It wasnā€™t hard work though, I was just dropping in for a coffee & spotted him.

8 Likes

Are you allowed take holidays when the DƔil is sitting?

Ta mate. I told you last week i liked the look of that place.

I am. Iā€™m not at that level yet.

4 Likes

How are you getting on in Venice? I was there at the weekend.

Only just arrived. Stright to the campsite. Just having our opening beer. A very different holiday to yours Iā€™d imagine.

1 Like

Joe Molloy wearing baby carrying apparatus is the least surprising thing Iā€™ve heard all month. Very on brand.

5 Likes