The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help šŸ

Thatā€™s a spot.

Matt Cooper interviewed him last night.

Enjoy mate.

1 Like

Iā€™m not so sure this will get over the line as heā€™s not really a household name. However, his bandā€™s last album was number 1 in the British charts and the adjudicator here knows his music.

Who: Stuart Braithwaite from the band Mogwai.
Where and When: Tonight at Whelanā€™s in Dublin watching American slowcore legends Codeine.

Stuart is very small. He was wearing a hat, drinking a glass of red wine, and was smiling.

5 Likes

Youā€™d have been better off posting up one of the RTE canteen staff

2 Likes

Not a spot.

Thatā€™s a poor call Fagan.

1 Like

Good call.

Never heard of him or his band.

Smiling shortarse Stuart not a spot.

FFS. That has to be a spot. If you are into your indie music, Braithwaite and his band would be up there top of the pile. But if it was that clown Nathan Carter, who is only famous in parts of Ireland and England, heā€™d be a spot. Whereas Braithwaite would get a spot in San Fran, Sydney or Buenos Aires.

1 Like

Thatā€™s your problem! Heā€™s also probably soundtracked half of the tv shows you watch.

Heā€™s a vegan.
And as ye know, vegan people arenā€™t spots.

Especially if they turn sideways

We donā€™t live in any of these places and he wouldnā€™t be a spot there anyway.

Post reported

:popcorn: :popcorn:

I was almost sure I saw Doireann Garrihy earlier in a 231 Renault making her way out of the car park in The Pavilions shopping centre, it was only when Donncha Oā€™Callaghan passed me a minute or two later that I was sure it was her.

They must have been doing a promo or similar in the shopping centre or there for some sort of freebie.

Probably filming part of the new series of their wacky, zany, riotous hidden camera show in the shopping centre.

1 Like

Damn, I must have just missed that. :scream:

Not a spot

2 Likes

Spotted Virgin Media political/news correspondent & host of Newstalkā€™s Sunday morning On The Record show, Gav/Gavan/Gavin Reilly in the playground in Bushy Park, Terenure, this morning at around 11am. Gav was sporting a pair of white Veja trainers (the ā€œvā€ was red), black tracksuit bottoms & a grey casual zippy top. He had some manner of bag/satchel thing on his back too & was monitoring his child playing on a climbing frame yoke. His mood seemed pensive.

2 Likes