The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

What’s the weather like. I ran into some really shit weather last week.

Are the cunts still doing that Dadcast?

Gubbermint business

I know him from years back. This is accurate

Weather was fine yesterday. Lovely and warm. Sea was nice. Tshirt and shorts and hrow a top on at night type of heat.
Apparently we’ll get a lot of rain sat/sun but I’ll believe it when i see it. I heard it was biblical last week.
Also, we met a few petrolheads from dundalk who had come over for the now cancelled grand prix. 3 day tickets for imola. Your hesrt would go out to them.

Biblical is right. Passed through Imola on the train on Sunday. You could hardly see the hand in front of your face for the rain.

Jesus I hope not. You could cut the sanctimony coming out of the speaker with a knife.

Who. Author John Banville
Where. Coming out of Super Valu in Sutton
Wearing. A baggy suit and shirt or perhaps a baggy jacket and pants.
Carrying. A shopping bag in each hand.
Other notes. John is very small. Tiny in fact.

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s a good spot.

1 Like

Saw Tommy Martin (TV3 champions league presenter) under the stand in thurles yesterday.
Probably not a spot but logging it anyway

1 Like

I’d say he’s in good form after the nephew passing the test so I’ll give it a lash.

Who: Perennial COTY nominee, Michael Lowry.

Where: Car park between the new stand and the dome in Thurles, post match yesterday.

Demeanour: Solemn, head held in an arrogantly high position while walking slowly. Very tanned.

Other: I was surprised to see he was on his own, would expect a cunt like him to have a few hangers on at all times.

Not a spot.

3 Likes

Was he working?

Pity he didn’t fail the thing.

You seem excited about that :grinning:

I’ll chance one:

Who: Perennial FOTF, PJ McManus

Where: Thurles Sars back pitch behind the town end terrace, Semple stadium, Thurles moving in a New Stand direction

When: 20 minutes before throw in.

Demeanour: Rushed, head held low in a humble position while walking/trotting fast but still returning greetings as they arrived to him. He can fairly move.

Other: I was surprised to see he was on his own, would expect a billionaire like him to have a minder at all times but maybe that’s what 20k in Limerick colours would perform if any hassle.

3 Likes

Great spot.

Wtf? Surely he was working? Overseeing his staff anyway.

6 Likes

PJ at a GAA match is not a spot. I think there is a GAA celeb thread for this kind of thing.

2 Likes