The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Four. Flatty needs more help 🐐

Is he from Cork?

This is surely one for the TNH thread

8 Likes

Limerick women are famed for their beauty,
And rightly so :clap:

He’s a right cunt now at this stage

The Cork lads on here must attract the lookers. Sure @Locke has a fine looking woman posing for photos with him on the Strava

2 Likes

Harris sounds like a ridiculously sleazy cunt from that interaction. Standing there in his jocks leering over middle aged married women. Reminds of Pete st John who was in my workplace before and was all but pulling the balls off himself such were his gushing comments about one of my colleagues.

7 Likes

Harris was really trying on the charm there. @backinatracksuit did well to restrain himself. Although I’ve now googled Eoghan Harris and it appears that he’s 80 years of age so perhaps it was harmless enough.

Harris is an almighty creep and the Carkie couldn’t help letting us all know he’s touring about of course :rollseyes:

He wasn’t in his jocks and he wasn’t leering,
A charming 80 year old man can be complimentary about women’s looks in a way that young lads can’t,

Do t be so mean

His swimming togs were surely Speedos/budgie smugglers?

Are you saying Harris was coming onto Trackie?

1 Like

He would have no chance, @backinatracksuit once described Cathy Beale as only an average looking woman for her age. An aul bastard like Harris would have no chance, none. Taking sexuality out of it. Purely aesthetics.

Was he not just trying to knock your missus ?

Spot

Spot

Alec Baldwin Whiskey GIF by Product Hunt

Jaysus the Cork klaxon was wake today

I must look that one up

Edit: you’re talking about Mrs Locke
:smiling_face:

1 Like

Apologies in advance @Fagan_ODowd. I’m not sure if RTÉ news presenters are non-celebs (in a similar manner to GAA and rugby players and politicians)

Live Spot
Where: Obama Plaza
Who: David McCullagh from the news and one of those tiresome Springsteen fans always on about “da boss”.
Detail: McCullagh is sporting a crisp white shirt. Wearing those bone conductor headphones and has some kind of tablet device with him. He got a sub and hot beverage from the supermacs sub place. He didn’t take a table as he is on his own, so took the option of a high stool. He’s ripping through the sandwich lively. We made eye contact briefly. He obviously recognised that I’m a former titan of Irish broadcasting.

4 Likes

Spot

1 Like

I spotted Joe Molloy at 10.40am this morning in residential Killester when on my way home to start work after my Friday morning long run. He was pushing a pram, which presumably had a baby inside it, & had white earphones in. He was wearing a casual green shirt, those casual combat/jogger (is that the term?) trousers & runners. I thought to myself that Joe was probably aiming to be home soon after to watch The Open golf coverage.